Act 5

"A Dance to Remember"Act 5

Sara Temptation had never been with a guy before; she'd told me as much. She'd never kissed a guy, never been on a date with a guy, never had a boyfriend, nothing. So she was about as experienced with the opposite sex as I was.

Of course in her case, it made sense. Guys weren't her thing, so I didn't think anything of it; otherwise I'd have had to call shenanigans. A straight girl like her? Single? Yeah right.

But then she also got a kick out of arousing me, which unto itself was pretty arousing. So, I played along and let it all hang out with her. And I don't know if you've ever had a friend like that, but you're missing out if you haven't. One morning she texted me to find out what's the sexiest thing I could imagine her wearing. I told her 'nothing at all.' She responded that she meant for school; the question aroused me. Did this mean I was getting a chance to dress up the hottest female in the universe?

Do you have a miniskirt?Yes. Tight or flowing?Whichever one is shorter.

I got hard just thinking about it; those legs should have been illegal; though if you outlaw legs like that, only outlaws would have them. After her face that was her strongest feature. And her hips. And her belly. And her boobs. And her back.

I'll stop.

When I saw her standing in the dim, purple morning light with her knees together from the cold, looking at me with a bright smile, I obliged the flowy little skirt she'd found and took a moment to bathe my sight in her. It felt good to be able to just look at her and appreciate her astounding beauty without having to beat myself up over it. I walked up to her.

"Good morning," she said, then wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight. I returned the favor and lifted her up, spun her around as she cried a delighted terror and set her back down. And yes, it felt good when she wove her fingers around my shoulder, across my chest, around my waist and down my back, to where her hand finally wrapped over my butt and rested. I really liked her hand there and I especially liked the way her whole face glowed when she looked up at me with those rich, brown eyes. From there we walked, her arm around my waist and mine around hers, to our usual spot and spent the morning just talking while, to my own surprise, I offered my jacket to cover her legs with when I saw her shivering. What was happening to me? I'd just given up the most incredible view in favor of her comfort, and it felt good. Then, she saw me with my arms pressed close to my body and snuggled up close to me.

For warmth.

Now there's this thing about knowing what's the right thing to do and doing the right thing, and these things are not always in concert. I knew I should have kept my hands to myself. I knew that if I'd put my hands on her that would have annoyed her to no end, probably given her pause to reconsider how close she wanted to be with me. It was wrong. No matter, underneath the jacket I slid my hand between her legs and wrapped it around her thigh, bringing it to rest on the underside of her leg just above the knee where I sated myself on her soft skin and the curvature of her delicate muscles.

Did she act annoyed?

No, she did not. And that's why this sort of thing was so dangerous; because I didn't ask if I could do that and she surely was annoyed. But instead of expressing that to me, she snuggled up close and rested her head against me, wrapping her hands around me and stroking my upper arm.

I took in the fruity scent of her hair as she rested her head on my shoulder, and the bell rang. Don't worry, that was the warning bell; the late bell would come six minutes and three seconds later. Then, as we walked arm in arm to her class, I delighted that every time I turned to face her, behind her was some guy craning his neck around to get a good look at the girl I was with. Ahead of us, girls would glance at her and then look me up and down. Some would even follow me with their eyes as we walked past, and I can't even describe how that felt. Girls had never looked at me like that before.