*The Beginning Of A New Friendship

SEXUAL CONTENT

Well, I just got the text from Cole, and I'm headed out to the foundation to meet him. Saying I'm nervous is the understatement of the year. I still can't believe this is even happening, much less cope with it.

As I pull in, I see Cole getting off the mower shirtless, and damn is it a nice view. I could get used to it; the feeling of butterflies in my stomach though, not so much.

I get out of my car and head to his passenger door.

"Hey."

"Hey." He answers with a smirk.

'Great,' I think to myself, 'he's going to be cocky about it.' I ignore it, however, and climb in the truck. A deal's a deal, and there's no backing out now. If we are being honest, I want this too.

He gets in, starts up the truck, and reaches to hold my hand. I can't help but smile because he doesn't hold my hand while driving often. We head to the top of one of the fields, and it's absolutely beautiful. It's one of the things I love about Tennessee.

He puts the truck in park and lifts the center console up, so the truck has a bench seat.

"Soooooo, how do you want to do this?" he asked. He doesn't look at me and actually seems kind of shy.

'Well that's new.' I think to myself. Cole is a lot of things, but shy isn't one of them. Especially not with me.

"I guess we just go for it." I take a deep breath to steady myself and reach for his belt. He lifts his hips up for me so I can slide his pants and boxers down just enough to let his dick free. He's not completely hard yet, but I'll fix that in just a second. I actually like feeling a dick grow harder and longer inside my mouth. It lets me know they're enjoying what I'm doing to them.

I turn towards him putting my knees under me on the seat and lean down with my ass in the air. I slowly put the tip of his dick in my mouth and hollow out my cheeks to suck hard. I can feel him go ridged beneath me and grow harder in my mouth almost instantly. I swirl my tongue around before I go all the way down on his cock. It's a very nice size too, which only makes me want him more.

Two strokes down and he's already fully hard and harder to swallow. Thank the Lord I don't have my tonsils and my gag reflex is almost nonexistent. I hold my breath and slide him down my throat with ease. I can feel his hand reach around to rub my pussy through my shorts just as I taste his pre-cum. I can't help but moan at the contact. It's been months since I've been touched, and I push myself towards his hand as a reflex.

I hear him let out a breath from the vibrations my moan caused. He's not very vocal, but I can tell he likes it. Especially now that his right hand has pushed my shorts and panties aside to have better access to my very wet pussy, and his left hand has made it to rest on the top of my head.

I finally hear him say "I'm about to," so I stroke him two more times, go half way down, and hollow my cheeks as his hot cum hits my tongue. It actually tastes pretty good. Way better than Ray's if we are being honest. I hated giving him head because of the taste.

When he's finished, I suck a little more to make sure I clean him off as his removes his hands, and I sit up. I lick my lips and look at him. His head is back against the head rest, and he looks so peaceful with a smile on his face.

"You look like you've never gotten head before." I say with a light laugh.

"Not really. Makayla wasn't very good at it, so we just never did it." He answers and finally pulls his boxers and pants back up before securing his belt back.

'I guess I should've done that with Ray.' I think to myself.

"Oh." Was my only answer until I look down and see the golden wrapper of a condom. "Were you hoping for something else?" I ask holding it up with one eyebrow raised. He could tell I wasn't mad, just genuinely curious.

"No, that's Chad's." He says, though I know it's a lie. Why would my cousin leave a condom in Cole's truck? I know he's a little bit of a man whore, but I highly doubt even he would do that. I say nothing though as he puts the console back down as we drive back down to wear my car is.

"Let me know when you get home. I still have to put the mower up." He says as I get out of his truck and head to my car.

"Ok, I will." I answer as I get in.

I sit there for a minute digesting what just happened. I actually just gave my best friend head, and I'm pretty sure that condom was meant for us. I'm screwed.