When Peculiar Things Appear,...

Bonjour! Just wanted to say you are speciallll! Keep your head up high, and, keep reading!
   Enjoy:)
   -Les❤️

McKenna

I didn't notice I was holding Carter's hand.

"Hey, it'll be alright." He lightly smiled.

His words were like the small shaking of the warm breeze as it passes your ears.

Soothing and gentle. My heart speeded up whenever he touched me.

I nodded and looked ahead.

Lylovick looked nothing like I had pictured.

It was sunny, though it looked like evening was about to set. There was a big mansion in the middle.

It looked like what people called "The White House" back in a place called the U.S.A.

I loved learning about history, it's a sad thing what happened to that place, though.

There was light green grass, unset flowers, and unknown paths. You could even see a bit of a light forest in the background.

I looked up at Carter and he smiled again, before stepping inside the place.

The train left when everyone was out and we proceeded down the path to the mansion.

The door was unlocked. Harmony opened it and all of us were shook.

I mean, it was gorgeous! Everything about the place was almost perfect.

Almost.

There was still a little part of me that thought this place was just a bit-

"Let's go look around." Nathan looked at us before walking up the beautiful golden stairs, with blood red ramps.

 I finished up combing my hair in the bathroom before stepping into the living room

"Hey." Someone said.

Carter?!

"Oh, hey, Nathan." I softly grinned. "I'm going to go check up on everyone."

I left the awkward scene and walked down the hallway.

Carter was on his bed, looking at the ceiling with his brown hair, messy as always. His brown eyes unfocused.

I couldn't help but smile. "Hey, loser."

"McKenna." He grinned, getting out of his bed. "You found me."

I chuckled. "What were you thinking about?" I stepped in, without permission.

"This place. It's, I don't know, different. Not used to this." He sank back on his bed, revealing a bit under his shirt.