We Are The Creatures Of Lylovick

How you doin'? Hope you all are having outstanding days! **POV'S IN A DIFFERENT ORDER, AGAIN***
Enjoy:)
-Les❤️

Nathaniel

We all kind of just stood in silence as the...girl, I think, took us in.

"Welcome to Ulterior Cliffs!" She grinned excitedly and curtsied.

Harmony put her head down, shyly...and cutely,"Uh, where exactly are we, though?"

"Oh, dear, right!" The light green person chuckled, "We are still in Lylovick, just a hideout part of it."

She continued, "Everything will be explained in a-"

She looked at Carter carrying McKenna, and her wincing in pain.

"Oh..gosh. Gilfrior, take her to the infirmary, quickly."

Another greenish man took her in his arms.

"Hey, hey, watch it." Carter stopped everything, "If you're going to take her I'm coming, too."

The men sheepishly smiled and nodded.

They went into a far direction taking many twists and turns, so just Harmony, Mason, and I were left.

"Since we just had a medical emergency, instead of explaining everything, I'll lead you to your rooms." We followed behind her.

"What's going on?" I spoke up as we walked nervously around the greenish strangers.

"We have a lot to discuss. Trust me, probably things that were unspoken back at Vicinity 4." We entered a building where two doors awaited us.

"But, you can have a little faith in me when I say to you all," She opened the door and smirked, "I'm on your side."

I preferred not to ask any more questions as we walked into what looked like a small apartment.

There was a kitchen and a living room, and what looked like two rooms in the back.

"You guys can stay here while everything gets sorted out. I'll be back in a few." She smiled once more before closing the door.

"Huh. I guess that just happened." Harmony drew her eyebrows together.

I shook my head and chuckled, "Huh, indeed."

Harmony laughed, "I've never been on that side before

Harmony laughed, "I've never been on that side before. Only the West-"

The door opened wide and in came the lady from before.

She flipped her red orange hair before sitting down on the couch.

"Nathan, I have someone I think you'll like to meet." She smirked.