A "friend"

She draws her sword and points it at me. I as well pointing both at her.

(Raven) i want to test you...

(Y:N) test me....for what?

(Raven) to see if your worthy for my daughter...

(Y:N) DAUGHTER!

Within an instant Raven charges me with speed I've never seen before. I deflect the best i can with each attack. She is just to fast for me. I resort to dodgeing. Im finally able to get some swings in just to be parryed and thrown the ground. I jump back up and charge her. We both swing at the same time and our swords lock, I jump backwards and switch hikari to its pistol form and fire off a hail of bullets. She deflects all of them and charges me again. I quickly get into a defenceive position holding both of my swords in a "x" shape and our swords lock and so do our eyes, Her eyes widen. Then shrink again to its normal state. She backs off and re-sheathes her sword.

(Raven) no wonder why oz wanted you...your a hell of a fighter (y:n)

What in the hell is she on about...at first she wanted to kill me...now she praises me. AND SHES YANGS MOM

(Y:N) Y-your Yangs mom?

(Raven) is it so hard to believe?

(Y:N) kinda! Why have you not been with her all of these years!....she's been looking for you all this time!

(Raven) look, boy that is a story for her to find out not her boyfriend.

I just shake my head and put away my weapons.

(Raven) (Y:N) you have a fighting soul I can tell you will defend my daughter at all cost...you have my permission to date her.

(Y:N) you know I don't need your permission...

(Raven) I have created a bond with you (Y:n) something not a lot of people get these days...now go back to your "school"

She slices her sword through the air re-opening a rift presumably back to the festival. I walk over and about to enter when she grabs my shoulder

(Raven) I warn you....beacon and your head master are not what they seam, they will fall. I hope your not apart of it when it does

I walk through and end back where i first walked through. The girl shoves me out of the way and walks into the portal closing it.

(Y:N) not how i thought my day would be going...

I walk back to where everyone else is packing up and getting ready for team JNPR's fight.

(Ven) jeez what took you so long did you get lost?

(Y:N) something like that.

We head back up to the floating arena and find our seats for the fight, again ven bets team JNPR will lose. I say its an easy twenty lien.

================================

(Y:N) ven....never go to casino's

(Ven) Yeah....

After thier match they come up and sit down with us to watch team SSSN and their fight.

During the match me ven and noir all start to head up to ozpins. All of us are Feeling some unease with out any white fang attacks....not even a mugging in days.

On our way to the transport pad off the arena I feel someone crash into me, sending us both to the ground.

(Y:N) ow...oh hey mercury

(Mercury) wassup...

He gets up and pulls me to my feet. I stand up and see two girls both staring at me.