A "friend"

(Y:N) HA! You owe me twenty lein!

(Ven) ugh....I need to stop betting on yang losing.

He reluctantly slaps the money into my hand giving me a look when i put it into my pocket with a grin on my face. After yangs match we meet team RWBY at another ramen shop to congratulate them.

When we get there they are eating food with team JNPR before they go and fight.

(Y:N) congrats team Rwby...well you could have done better babe.

(Yang) shut up!!

After getting into a small slap fight we join them and sit down.

(Noir) you guys ready?

He gestures over to team JNPR all just getting done eating, Juane looking like he is about to explode

(Juane) it feels like I'm going to vomit...

(Nora) Oooo point it at the enemy!!!

(Ven) i mean its not in the rules...

(Ren) please...dont encourage her.

We all have a laugh. I get a text on my scroll from an unknown ID.

(??? Scroll) Look behind you, 40 yards and to the right.

(Y:n, scroll) what? Who is this

(???) Just do it

I look over my shoulder to where the unknown person told me, i see a girl a little bit older than me leaning against a brick wall. Shes wearing some old raggedy cloths and has short brown hair. Shes looking directly at me with a scroll in her hand.

(Y:N) h-hey imma find a restroom, ill be back...

(Ven) hurry up i wanna bet juane explodes during his match

(Juane) I would too....gah...

I turn around and walk twords the girl. On my way she walks around the corner to the other side of the wall, out of my view. I not to catch up,i turn the corner and there she is waiting.

(Y:N) who are-

Before i could finish a red opening opens out of no where... The same i saw in the train.

(???) Get in...

(Y:N) why would I-

The girl shoves me in and i instantly end up in a forrest. My eyes try to adjust to the new sight. Where am I? I look around, i see a group of people in a circle around me....pointing weapons.

I quickly draw both of my swords and spin around pointing each in opposite directions.

(???) I wouldnt try that.

I turn to face the voice. The woman I saw at the train. She pushes through the circle of people facing me.

(Y:N) who are you....

(???) Like i said the first time,

The women takes off her grimm mask reveling long dark hair and bright red eyes.

(???)A friend

(Y:N) name?

She walks closer to me, step by step.

(???) This one is persistent...i like that.

The crowd all laugh and holler before re-fixing thier sights on me.

(Raven) my name is Raven, Raven brawnwin.

(Y:N) well miss Raven...what do you want with me?