The Amazing World of Darwin

Gumball and Darwin both want to join a popularity contest.
Gumball mocks Darwin for his initiative by saying "Pfff! You? Popular? You're not even the main character of this show!"

Darwin, upset, wants to prove that his brother is mistaken. He tries to remember under the form of a flashback of old episodes where he was the one on screen. He realize the sad reality: Gumball IS the main character.

This time, Darwin looks pissed off, and decides to leave after saying these words to his brother: "You'll see... I'll be the main character!"

However, Anais saw everything and starts to get worried, she asks herself if Darwin is going to go too far or not. Gumball comforts her by telling her that he will forget about this stupid idea very soon. Anaïs doesn't seems sure at all. "I hope..." She says.

The screens shades into black before the opening's apparition, but this time it shows Darwin as the main character. Not only that, but the titre also changed into « The Amazing World of Darwin ».

Anaïs and Gumball, witnessing this change, are shocked, and are off finding Nemo- I mean Darwin.

Darwin was in his room, on Gumball's bed. Gumball went angry and calls him out about it, but he simply answers : « A protagonist doesn't sleep in an aquarium,silly ! »

Gumball keeps telling him to stop, but Darwin clearly says he doesn't want to and flees.

Anaïs stops Gumball before his rage makes him chase Darwin and warns him that a plan would be more effective. Gumball sighs and adds in a sarcastic tone : « YOU are the brain ! You're supposed to think about a plan, Anaïs ! » Just after that, he starts screaming while his body begins to look transparent, looking terrified. «He...He starting to change my memories ?! I'm... I'M HIM NOW !!! »

While he's panicking, we see scenes from previous episodes flashing on the screen, but Gumball and Darwin both swapped roles.

Anaïs catches Gumball's hand and says « I found a pl n ! We need to show Darwin that being the main character isn't as fun ! By showing all the mistakes you made, he will start to freak out ! »
Gumball tried to deny what she just said, but had to go along. « Hey ! I never do mistakes !... Okay maybe sometimes... »

The duo finally finds Darwin once again. Anaïs approaches him to tell him it's better to be a secondary character, because most people prefers them because they're smarter and cuter with that.

Darwin, flattered, apologizes for this mess, and puts everything back to normal. Following with a big hug with Gumball and Anaïs and he promises he won't do it ever again.

The episode ends with Gumball announcing that he kinda wants to be a secondary character, now that he heard Anaïs's speech.

The end !