¡ f o u r !

jamie arrived to jonah's house. she was nervous, but she hid it well. she knocked on the door, and waited for him to answer.

a few seconds passed, and mr. frantzich finally opened the door.

"good afternoon, jamie." he smiled politely. "come in."

"thank you, mr. frantzich." she sent him back a smile.

they both entered and sat down. jonah started to explain her how things were done. she didn't really pay much attention, but she payed enough to make him believe she was understanding everything.

"alright, i think that should be it for today." mr. frantzich said, an hour later. "you want something to drink?"

"please, i would love that."

jonah entered the kitchen, and jamie followed. he started serving apple juice on a cup. he handed it to jamie, she took it and got closer to him.

"thank you." she said barely above a whisper.

"you're welcome."

jamie got closer and closer with every second that passed. jonah knew it wasn't right, yet he didn't move.

when their lips were inches away, he moved a bit, not back, but instead he got closer to her lips. at first, she hesitated a little bit, but she finally kissed her teacher.

things escalated quickly. a small few kisses ended up being a very heated make out session.

jonah carried jamie to the couch, and that was how what she wanted became a reality.

she hooked up with her teacher, and it was easier that she thought it would be.