"It's like if King didn't care about squirrels... like if the Jims didn't care about the news..." Dr. Iplier sighed, trying to figure out how to reach Schneep. "If you didn't want to be a doctor!"

Dr. Schneeplestein narrowed his eyes. "I am a doctah. Ze BEST doctah.

Dr. Iplier nodded. "And if you suddenly didn't want to be?"

Getting to his feet, Dr. Schneeplestein sighed. "Yeah... yeah. Zat vould be bad. So zhis crush, is his whole deal, yeah?"

"It's everything to him." Dr. Iplier nodded. "And now it's like... he couldn't care less."

"Apathy." Dr. Schneeplestein sighed. "Zat is a new-"

"I think it's more than that." Dr. Iplier frowned. "I don't think you understand-"

Dr. Scheneplestein pushed Dr. Iplier out of the way as he began to leave the office. "You are blowing zhis out of proportions. Easy mistake for a bumbling idiot."

Dr. Iplier glared after him, before finally following, curious to see exactly what the other doctor was up to.

Meanwhile Dark was watching as Wilford and Anti dug through the bags, the Jims filming it like it was a haul video. Grabbing a pack of mini brownies, Anti laid down on a bed, stretching out his legs as he tore open the bag with his teeth and started shoving brownies in his mouth.

Wilford glanced over at him, before looking back to the bags and pulled out a yo-yo with flashing lights. "Watch this." He grinned, as the Jims gasped excitedly, while he attempted to walk the dog.

Dark sat down, leaning his head back and sighed. He wasn't willing to admit he was feeling a little winded. That could mean he was sick, and he certainly wasn't sick. This was just a side effect of being an amalgamation of broken parts, and having Anti wear on his very last nerves. That was all.

Dr. Schneeplestein leaned down to place his stethoscope on Yandere's chest, though the man rolled out of the bed to avoid it. "Schisse!" The good doctor hissed.

"Yan..." Dr. Iplier sighed, walking around to help him up. "He just wants to listen to your heart."

Yandereiplier leaned into Dr. Iplier heavily. "I'm tired."

"I know." Dr. Iplier frowned, sitting him down on the cot. "So stay in bed."

Turning his head, Yandere glared at Dr. Schneeplestein before looking back to Dr. Iplier. "I don't like him."

Dr. Iplier shrugged. "Hey, I don't either, but he's trying to help... I think."

"Vhat is zhis insubordination in my hospital?" Dr. Schneeplestein muttered.

"You're the one who keeps calling ME an idiot!" Dr. Iplier huffed.

Yandereiplier looked between them, then sighed. "Where's Wilford?"

Dr. Schneeplestein furrowed his brow. "Vhy?"

"He likes Wilford." Dr. Iplier sighed. "They share a love of stabbing things. Yan... you can't see Wilford right now, he's not sick, and you are."

"Is Wilford his Senapi?" Dr. Schneeplestein sighed.

"Ew! No!" Yanereiplier muttered.

"Who is your Senpai?" Dr. Iplier tried.

Yandere shrugged his shoulders. "Does it matter?"

"Does anything matter?" The Host questioned.

"No." Marvin sighed.

Dr. Schneeplestein groaned, turning around. "Ze apathy is spreading..."

Dr. Iplier cringed. "Host?... Don't you mean something like... " He took a deep breath, putting on his best host impression. "And then the Host said that nothing mattered." He sighed. "Or something?"