Chapter 1-First Emotions

Billie X Ari.

Billies POV

Ari and I had such a stressful day on set today but it was amazing because I was with her. She brightens up my heart in ways that other don't and she is just... lovely and it honestly gives me such a bellyache thinking about her because I'm confused... what is happening with me? She inspires me and that's why I name my songs after her but just choose lyrics that don't apply to her. Bellyache, what she gives me, ocean eyes, have you seen THEM? Lovely, honestly she is, copycat, I wanna copy in her footsteps like a lil cat! When the partys over, someone hit me up then because, I really don't want this party to be over. Oh and you cant forget b**ches broken hearts, I mean she has broken people hearts and they've broken hers too.

But I still don't know whats up with me, its not love, Im straight DUH but im just glad that we clicked since we are almost complete opposites. I wanna talk to her about how I feel and she if she can help but she might get weirded out. What is this... why do I feel this way? Maybe I m just happy that I found a friend this amazing.

Ari's pov

I lied. I know I said im going to be single for the whole of 2019 but I need a boyfriend or girlfriend. I need someone who I can call my own. I need someone who I can hug and upport me and who wont fall in and out of love with me or only use me for fame and money. Maybe I could ask Billie for some advice.. shes like THE greatest friend ever. I saw a post on a fanpage of mine earlier (on Instagram) and they stated this whole new ship with me and billie. For a moment I pondered about wether or not it was a good ship but they don't even have a name for it. All ships start with a name; no name no game! It ouldnt work, besides billie is too much of a good friend for a relationship... she has been acting kinda weird on set today? Meh, probably just nervous for announcing the collab!