PROLOGUE

▌│█║▌║▌║ PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME ║▌║▌║█│▌

Date Started: January 14,2016 (Revised Version)

Date Finished:--

THIS STORY IS JUST A FICTION THE NAMES,EVENTS ETC OR WHAT'S INSIDE THIS STORY. ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS WORK HAVE NO RELATION TO ANYONE HAVING THE SAME NAMES. ALL THE EVENTS OR ACCIDENTS ARE AUTHOR'S INVENTION.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ PROLOGUE █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Sometimes, we want to do bad things just for our happiness and for fun.

But do you think doing bad things just to make yourself happy make other people happy too?

No, some people will feel they're weak, down, poor, and does not exist in this world.

Sometimes, we want to lie and cheat just to win and to be fame.

But do you think cheating is the way for you to win and to be fame?

No, not all the times you'll win a fight. You must accept the fact that sometimes you will lose.

Sometimes, we want to revenge to the persons who made our life miserable, so that you will feel relieved, if you see them suffering like the way they did to you years ago. You want justice, you want seeing them suffering.

But do you think revenging will make your life happy just to vanish all of your hatred in your heart?

No, because God knows how to forgive and you must too. But learn not to forget, because it's a lesson learned for you.

"I don't know where to start my life again. For 17 years they hide it from me. All of those years I thought they love me, but I am wrong, it was just a lie. Why did they not tell me? What's the reason behind for those lies? Who my real parents are? Then, just one day I woke up knowing that,

I am The Long Lost Royal Princess of Everland

Will my story will end to a Happy Ending?

or

A Tragic Ending?"

***

TRAILER AT THE SIDE SIDE.

PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE'S A WRONG GRAMMARS.

PLEASE WATCH IT.

➘ⓇⒺⓋⒾⓈⒺⒹ

Titibok-tibok