Chapter 3

Darius's POV

Evening,the one time of the day we had actual free time until the curfew.The facility was desolate and eerie.The tile floor wasn't cold nor was it warm just had an unnatural neutralness to it.

Alone I stood in front of the empty simulation room awaiting Larex.

"Eight eleven,he's late",i causally mumbled to no one except myself.

Final distant movement could be heard growing ever closer.A lone set of feet alternated,slapping the floor with each step.The noise turned the corner reveling itself to be the Jackal I had seen earlier.

"Sorry,had to take care of some things first",he spoke slightly out of breath,it was likely he ran to me."So,we ready to go",my only answer to his question was a nod followed by the opening of the door.

Inside the white room the area had remained as I had previously left it.In the center I stood turning on both shields and placed my arms on my sides.

"Alright,hit me",Even though I had to look up slightly at him I could tell he was confused.

"W-why",he stammered cocking his head sideways.

"I need to know what I'm working with so ball up your fist and punch me",hesitantly he walked over and held up his fists.

He swung at me but it was easily dodged.Trying again his hand rammed into my left shield.One last time he aimed for my head and let go which I avoided and was able to counter.

"Aaah,what the hell",screamed out Larex.

Holding his arm behind his back with my knee on his spine I spoke,"should've had a backup plan".I let go and he lurched forward attempting to stand back up again.

"I didn't expect you to do that",he held his arm up to check for injuries.

"And thats part of the reason your failing",turning of both wrist cuff I cracked both knuckles,"you gotta be prepared for every outcome in any situation".

"Well then can you teach me how to do that",he stopped glancing at his arm and started to look at me.

Shaking my head I said,"No thats something you need to learn for yourself,but I can teach you some counter moves to help you with that".

He nodded happily with his tail wagging violently.

________________________________________________________________________________

Larex's POV

"this is how you escape a headlock",a holographic soldier had his arms around my head.Standing up straight he held his captors fists at bay at broke free with a kick to his transparent hips.Spinning around every stripe on his fur made it look like a small tornado and he kicked once again into the constructs chest this time.

"Alright now you try",crossing his arms he awaited for my results.

Another figure grappled my neck,I tried to imitate his movement but failed.Flailing violently I started to free my arms to no avail.

"Hmm,lets try another method",as he spoke the soldier let me go.Walking over he stood in front of me and turned around,"try to put me in a headlock".

"Put you in a headlock?",he remained even as I asked the question.

"Its not rocket science Larex,just do what the hologram did and Ill show you how I broke free",doing as he said as I grappled him.

His body was warm against my chest.Every white hair on his head was thoroughly washed combed.He had very soft fur from what I could feel.I didn't want to ever let go of him but I had to or else it would be very weird for him.

"You ready back there?",blushing a bright pink I tried to speak.

"Y-yes-s-s",I stammered still grappling on to him.

"Okay,now watch",forcing himself out of my arms and spinning around he kicked and knocked me off balance once again.

I felt upset I was no longer close to him but tried to hide that as best I could.He crossed his arms and leaned up against a wall.

"Now its your turn",a transparent entity projected itself behind me.I knew his movements because it was all I cared to see but I thought if failed maybe I could be close to him again.Keeping that in mind I made it look like I was trying and failing to break free of the holograms grip but in reality I was trying to look inept.

Darius sighed and shook his head,"we're gonna be here a while",he waved the construct a way and stood in front of me."Lets try this again and maybe listen this time",he was clearly irritated but I didn't care because I would be able to hold him again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Grimn again, I hope your enjoying it so far because I sure am.If you don't like something so far than just tell me and I'll see what I can do.