Chapter 2

Larex's POV

Several week,thats how long it took to transfer classes to the one non-advanced class Darius had.Finally today was the day I would finally be able to talk to the vixen that unknowingly stole my heart.Some would say I was crazy for going through all the trouble to contact him but they've probably never needed someone as badly as I did.

"What will you say to him?hi I think your cute please be my boyfriend",so many thoughts battled in my head,"oh wow your an awesome fighter,please fuck me".I was so nervous in that moment,my body shook and each hand was covered in sweat.Each heart be felt like it would knock me over while a sea of doubt tried to drowned me.

"Calm down Larex,just try to befriend him and see what he's like",at last one of the millions of my brain cells spoke something intelligent.

Gathering as much confidence as I could I walked out of my room into the crowded halls.All around furs walked either entering or leaving doors.Starting the walk to math each worry slowly until only a small presence of it could be felt.

"Here we go",was what I whispered entering the room.

I was early so I didn't expect many people to be in the class room but to my surprise an open seat could be spotted next to a familiar striped fox.Wasting no time I speed walked over to the desk and plopped myself down.He didn't seem to notice me nor did it look like he cared,the only thing that mattered to him in that moment was his whatever he was writing.

"Well now what",I didn't even think I would make it this far.

"H-hi my name Larex",each word was extremely difficult to force out,"I saw you train the other day and your really good".

Slowly he looked over at me and said,"my names Darius and thanks".

________________________________________________________________________________

Darius's POV

Some people say listening is my best quality but at times its more like a curse.I didn't want to drop all my work to greet this Jackal but if I didn't he would most likely continue to try and get my attention and distract me.

"So uh,how have you been doing?",he asked shyly.

"How have I been doing?we don't even know each other why would you ask that",was what my brain was trying to understand.

"Pretty good,straight A's in all my classes and an outstanding combat record,how about you",as I spoke the other canine reached behind his head to scratch his hair.

"Total opposite,all F's and sub par combat",the tone in his voice turned a little sad.

Adjusting my holo-shield cuffs I glanced at the clock,"well thats nothing a little extra help and commitment can't fix".

"Well who could help me then",his ears slightly perked up.

"Either me or someone like me",only a few more minutes until class would start.

He excitable blurted out,"would you be willing to do thats for me".

"Seriously?I don't even want to be speaking to you",I had to try my hardest to not show my displeasure.

"Oh sure,I would love to waste the only free time I have on you",now his tail was wagging.

"Thank you so much,you don't know how much this means to me",a grin was spread across his face.

"DAMMIT!!!you know people can't tell when your sarcastic",if I was upset before now I was ten times more.

Letting out a sight I mutter,"eight'o'clock pm in the sim room,don't be late",I couldn't believe that now i had to spend my evening tutoring him.

Finally the bells rang and more people entered the class filling all vacant spots.Up front a small mechanical bin wheeled up and parked itself in front of the room.

"All right class,please open up to page 198",it emitted in a monotone voice while everyone obeyed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thanks again for reading.I'm sorry this chapter wasn't as long as the first but the next one will hopefully be.