🌸💊nothing feels better than this💊🌸

( leon was trying to fall back asleep when he felt you shift over and  you smack him on his head)

Leon: ow! ( rubs head)

( you roll over. leon takes you and cuddles up by you)

( alarm on your phones go off through your headphones)

My life is a play, is a play, is a play
Yeah, I've been living in a state of dreaming
Living in a make-believe land
Living in a state of dreaming, of dreaming, of dreaming

( you gasp awake but you were not where you were when you went to bed instead of you being on your side of the bed you stole leons and it looks like leon had enough of you rolling around so he put his arm around you. leon was actually terrified of last night)

( you now were contemplating to get up or go back to bed. witcher sounds like a good idea while sleep sounds a lot better especially in your situation.)

( you decided to put your headphones back in listening to life is strange soundtrack.)

( tell me why the fuck that kinda looks like leon with light brown hair)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( tell me why the fuck that kinda looks like leon with light brown hair)

( leon woke up to holding you. he was happy to know that was just a dream.deep down inside he did want to feel that bliss... leon didn't feel like getting up but if he didn't he would miss his daily workout.)

( leon got up putting the covers over you and walking out of the room to the bathroom. afterward, he decided to leave you a note got dressed and took your car to the gym.)

////Time skip/////

( you woke up once more but this time completely alone. you get up and walk yourself to the bathroom. after that, you go into the kitchen and find a note.)

Dear (y/n)
I am going to the gym and I also took your car... my car is still at my other apartment btw before I get back don't use all the hot water.

(Y/n)- well ok, then he went out on a workout maybe some Witcher 3 and breakfast?

( you headed to the kitchen making some (what you like for breakfast turning on your Xbox one.)

Leon's Pov:
( while lifting weights I thought about something... the dream I had... it scared me honestly... living or dying didn't. Scare me I wanted to actually feel ok not over pushed or working constantly because I'm the only one who knows how to deal with BOW's but of course this life picked me... Chris and (y/n) and Claire are the only people I have left... they wouldn't mind if I said goodbye would they)
( Leon put the weights back and leaves he drives home)
///Time skip/// 5 minutes
( walking in the door. It was (y/n) on the couch she was sleeping as I laid my  water bottle down. I was exhausted. I went to my suitcase and grabbed some comfortable clothes and went to the bathroom.)

(Y/n) pov-  ( I must have fallen asleep. I guess i will use the bathroom.)

( you get up to go to the bathroom you knocked...no answer your walked in and was staring straight at Leon in the bathtub)

no answer your walked in and was staring straight at Leon in the bathtub)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n- SHIT IM SORRY ( you slam the door shut as you screamed internally. You were stuck with the image of Leon naked in your mind his perfect blue eyes and his blondish brown hair. His ripped body structure and his perfect smile. All stuck in a loop inside your head...)

Leon's pov- ( she... she saw me... naked... ONG WTF DO I DO... OMG AHHHHHHH)

( I got out of the bath really quick rapping the towel around me. I dried off and put my black sweatpants on my grey ones are dirty ugh... I walked out of the bathroom and I couldn't see ( y/n) anywhere... shit I messed up...why didn't I say anything?)

( you ran to your room... you were so flustered you didn't want Leon to see you that way until.)

Knock
Knock
Knock

Leon-(y/n)? I'm sorry...
(Y/n)- what are you sorry I barged in Leon don't say sorry! You can come in btw.

( he opens the door he had black sweatpants on and his hair was still sorta wet... that's hot... shit)

Y/n- come here leon let's talk.
Leon-alright.

( Leon walks toward you and sits next to you He was awkward about the sitting next to you because of the whole situation.)

(Y/n)- I'm sorry for barging in on you I Knocked I didn't hear anyone so I thought it was free.
Leon-wasn't like it was your fault I was I. The phone I didn't hear you I guess.
Y/n: it's fine Leon it really is
Leon: alright then

( he got up and went to the living room... grabbing more alcohol from the suit case sitting down with a sigh. Looking at the window...Leon saw the rain trickle down the window...)

Leon's thoughts- ( I feel stupid like a fucking  idiot I feel like it's just time to go... " this life isn't for me" I'm sick of all the ptsd attacks and the bullshit lies and the stupid shit I do... maybe today is it this is the day I should go... I'm done... do you hear me? I LOST EVERYTHING IVE LOST MOST OF MY FRIENDS MY FAMILY.... today... I'm done...

( you walk out of your room and go over to the couch and look at leon he was heavily drinking some whiskey and i think he's... crying...you run over to him and take the bottle from his hand... he was fucked up... it hurt you... to know he was so messed up and you couldn't help him)

( you pulled him to your waist and then he grabbed you and pulled you down to him he was so fucked up from these past days)

Holding him was like the earth stoped Leon lifted up his head as he stared into your eyes his beautiful bluish grey eyes looked into your glistening ( e/c) he kissed you. His lips tasted like alcohol but you didn't care his arms wrapped around you felt like cotton. His kiss was mesmerizing. How could ada ever leave such a sweetheart. And why?

Leon: ( breaking the kiss looking down) I-I shouldn't of done that... I should g-
( kissing him again)
Y/n: Leon... no you don't have to go anywhere! I want you... I always have

just hold me in the dark leon x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें