💔I fall apart 💔

Leon and Chris were outside drinking a couple of beers while (y/n) and Claire was up in her room drinking some blueberry wine... 

( Chris  and leon were talking about there girlfriends while Claire and (y/n) were upstairs prank calling and drinking and eating ( your favorite snack) listening in on leon and Chris at times)

(Leon's pov)

leon: so how are you and jill?

chris: things are great I bought her new car last week and she seemed to love it quite a lot ( chuckles) but could you help me with something real quick leon?

leon: sure what's up?

chris: ok so I wanna buy jill a puppy but idk what kind...;-(

leon: what does she show the most interest in?

chris: she seems to like huskies but also dalmations...

leon: buy her a mix of both

Chris:  this is why your one of my good friends idfk where I would be without you, my dude.

leon: don't get all gushy now 

Chris: ( chuckles ) so you and ada huh? hows that!?

leon: their ok shes never really around...

chris: dam-

(Leon's phone starts to go off but it's to facetime and its ada.)

leon: speaking of her 

(answers phone)

leon: hey ad-

(ada is having sex with Albert Wesker as he is yelling at leon saying " im fucking your bitch how does that feel?". ada is moaning and shouting in the background "fuck you leon") 

(leon hangs up the phone)

chris: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

(leon felt his whole body go numb as tears started to form at his eyes...)

Chris: oh dude...

(leon walks over to the picnic table that is seated outside as he chugs his beer hyperventilating... tears start to pour out of Leon's eyes as you could hear is heart actually break and his whole body felt cold even though it was dead set in the middle of summer.)

( Chris ran over to leon hugging him)