Chapter 11 - Everyone Deserves A Second Chance

Chapteeerrrr 11!! 💕
Please comment and vote guys! I want to know some of my readers out there! 🌚
Warning: Raura feels ahead 😏
Ready. Set. Read! 😉

Chapter 11 - Everyone Deserves A Second Chance

Laura's P.O.V.

I just called my mom and asked her if I could stay with the Lynches for awhile and she said yes because she understands why I want to stay here.

I was still in a bad mood though. Everyone was trying to cheer me up but it didn't work.

By everyone, I meant R5 without Riker, and Mark and Stormie.

Ross' P.O.V.

Laura was still in a bad mood. We all tried cheering her up but none of our ideas worked.

Then suddenly an idea popped in my head. "Laurie" I tried making a conversation with her.

"What?" she said looking up looking tired. "I was planning on asking you to date right now but it looks like you need some rest" I said picking her up bridal style.

"W-what? Ross put me down! I'm not •yawns• sleepy at all" she said while her eyelids are almost closing.

"Its fine Laur. We can have that date tomorrow after school. Please sleep. For me?" I asked her while doing my famous puppy eyes.

"F-fine! But I'm only doing this for you nothing else" she said giving up. I just smiled and brought her to my room.

I laid her down I my bed and she was fast alseep. "Sleep tight Laur" I whispered then kissed her forehead.

I opened my door and saw my siblings except for Riker and Ell. "What are you guys doing?" I said while closing the door gently so I won't wake Laura up.

"Oh nothing. Just making sure that you and Laura won't do anything dirty tonight. No biggie" Rocky said.

"But it looks like we were wrong since she's asleep" Ell laughed awkwardly. I just blushed with embarrassment.

"Come on guys we're just 17! And I don't think she's ready..." I said but saying the last part quietly.

"Oh! So you're saying you want to do 'it' with her!" Ryland smirked. "W-what? No I didn't say that! Ugh let's just go downstairs and do something" I said while pushing my way to the stairs.

I just hear them laugh and I roll my eyes playfully.

We all walked downstairs and we saw Riker and Vanessa making out on the couch.

"Guys! What the hell?!" I yelled which made them pull apart.

"H-hi g-guys" Riker smiled awkwardly. "It's not what you think" Vanessa stood up.

"Then explain" Rydel said walking to them.

"I called Vanessa to help me make a plan on apologizing to you guys especially Laura. then next thing you know it, we were making out" Riker said looking down.

I sighed.

"What's the plan?" Riker looked up at me and gave me a hug. "Thanks lil bro!" I just chuckled.

Rydel's P.O.V.

Riker and Vanessa told us the plan and I think it was worth it.

"We could do it after Laura and I's date after school tomorrow so she would be more happy!" Ross exclaimed.

"Perfect!" Riker said. "We all should get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow" Rocky said.

"I should get going too. Ross take care of my sister for me please"