Chapter 22 - Loud with 1D

our fair just finished and it was fun! We just came back from Korea a day ago. oh and I kind of skipped christmas.. sorry guys. it's just too much and I have lots of school work.. hope you guys understand. don't worry tho I'll be making a New Years one :--) okay continue...
Ready.Set.Read! 😉

Chapter 22 - Loud with 1D

1 Day Before Ross' Birthday

Ross' P.O.V.

I woke up with no Laura beside me. I rubbed my eyes and looked around if she was there. But I can't see her anywhere.

Then I heard someone singing from the bathroom. I walked to the door and pressed my ear on it. It was Laura singing Here Comes Forever.

Huh, I realized it's been a long time since we played that song. Why not play it tonight in our show with 1D? I'll ask the band later.

Laura suddenly came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and another towel wrapped around her head.

"Oh, morning Ross" she smiles. "Morning" I smile back. Its weird she woke up this early. I usually wake up first.

"Why'd you wake up early?" I tilted my head to the side. "Because we're gonna spend the day together before your concert tonight! And remember, you have to buy me a box of gogurt!" she exclaimed while getting her clothes. I realized she was already wearing make up.

"Oh, right" I changed my face expression back to my normal one. "Why are you wearing make up though? You know I don't want you putting on make up. You're already beautiful!" I walk up to her.

"Thanks Ross but it's been a long time since I wore make up on. I kind of miss it. Just this time please?" she pouted.

Sigh.

"Fine. But only for today right?" I walk closer to her. "Yeah" she smiles and nods. I was leaning in but she suddenly pushed me in the bathroom.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I yelled from the other side of the bathroom door. "You better shower! You can't kiss me with that stinky breath of yours" she chuckles. I roll my eyes playfully and made my way to the shower.

Laura's P.O.V.

I dress up with just casual clothes. Black skater skirt with a red polka dots crop top and red converse. Hair down and light make up on.

I sit on the bed and play with my phone while waiting for Ross. But before I can turn my phone on, I heard the bathroom door open.

Ross was already dressed up. Black ripped jeans with a plain white shirt that says Living Kills with of course his black converse. And his hair a bit messy but whatever cause it's sexy on him.

"Ready to go?" he walks up to me. I smile and nod. I stand up and he interwines his fingers with mine. We walk to the door but I stopped.

He looks at me with a confused look. "What's up Laur?" he looks at me in the eyes. "How about we eat breakfast with your family and Vanessa first then we go to that hangout we have today. Sounds good?" I smile. "Okay then" he smiles back and we continue walking downstairs.

We reached to the room where everyone was eating and we saw our family (A/N lets just say the Lynches and Ratliff are also family to her) sitting eating breakfast.

Ross and I walk up to them. "Hey guys!" I smile at them and sit on my chair. "Hey Laura" all of them say together. I chuckle.

They had confused faces but just shrugged it off. We ate our breakfast. Suddenly, a waiter walks up to us.