Neo x Fem Reader

Cinder growled and Roman backed up, scared of the fiery woman. "You!" She said, pointing at Neo, "Find me someone better, someone who can get a job done, better then this trash!" Roman quickly used this time to run away, knowing fire would be involved if he didn't. Neo nodded, grabbing her phone, she quickly texted her girlfriend, Y/n, about her situation. Y/n immediately teleported behind Neo, kissing her neck slightly. "Hey Babe." She spoke in a calm and lazy tone, she seemed very lazy, and she looked half asleep.

Y/n then noticed Cinder, who looked impatient. "Is this the one?" Neo nodded, pecking Y/n's cheek. "Alright, time for business talk." Y/n stretched slightly, she wore a fluffy blue jacket with a white shirt, black basketball shorts with white stripes going down the sides, and some pink house slippers. "Hey Cinder? I'm Y/n, I heard you wanted a person to get the job done. Well that's me." Cinder thought for a moment.

"How can you help?" Y/n smiled, her eyes darkening. "Well, for one I can teleport, then there's my semblance... it's very strong." Cinder looked confused. "Demonstrate." Y/n sighed, suddenly a F/c aura surrounds Cinder, then with a raise of Y/n's hand she was floating high in the air. Y/n moved her hand, and Cinder followed, a smile made it's way onto Cinder's face.

"Yes! This could be useful! You, good job on finding this one, and get Roman back here, I wasn't done yelling at him!" Neo nodded, Y/n set Cinder down, once Neo was back, Roman fallowing her, Y/n pecked Neo's cheek, smiling. "Told ya your boss would like me." Neo shook her head. "That's not your boss?" Neo shook her head. "Then Who is?" Neo pointed at Roman, who was fuming with anger. "Oh well, your boss's boss likes me, it counts."

Neo just shook her head and sighed while Y/n smiled and pecked her nose, in Neo's eyes Y/n Really is a keeper.

(Sorry it's short, kinda rushed it...)