Why?!!

Elena's POV
So I'm at Starbucks with Brennen and Colby, fun fact that's where I am every morning to get my coffee. I looked over at Colby and just looked in his eyes and caught myself staring at him... whoops... I think he caught me hope not:)
The lady took our orders and we went to go sit down when a different girl comes over to give our drinks and recognizes Colby " Colby?" The girl with blonde curly hair, and brown eyes said. " Amber? I didn't know you worked here" Colby asked while getting up to hug her, they hugged and Colby sat back down beside me, to be honest I was a little jealous because I don't like the way I look and I don't think I'm beautiful, but amber, she is beautiful and I could understand why Colby would like her. " yeah I just moved here and now I'm living in an apartment!" She said while looking at me with a nasty look, oh this bitch imma say something " don't mean to get into your little conversation, but um what... what was that look you just gave me for?" I asked in a annoyed tone " oh well your just with MY man, Colby is mine! You need to stay away from him" she said with attitude.

I looked to Colby and climbed under the table to get out of my seat and ran, I don't know where I'm going but I ended up at the beach, I was crying so much it was hard to see.

I was just walking on the beach when someone grabbed my arm... I thought it was gonna be Colby but it wasn't it was Reed. "Hey, Elena are you ok, you look like you've been crying?" He asked I could tell you sounded really curious about what was going on.

"Um yeah... I don't know... Colby, Brennen, and I were at Starbucks, a girl named Amber came up started talking to Colby and she gave me a really dirty look so I asked what that was about and she told me that I need to stay away from Colby and that they are dating..." I said as I was crying more and a LOT harder than before.

Reed really cared he just hugged me and we sat on the beach talking about life, then he took me to Brennens house well mine but... i don't know. Reed walked inside with me and when I walked inside Brennen came running up to me and hugged me for about 5 minutes and wouldn't let go, that's when Colby came into the room... I couldn't help it I started to cry and Brennen hugged me again. "Elena look, I'm sorry, I'm with you and only you, Amber and I had something 2 years ago, I don't know why she would..." I cut him off " Colby I'm sorry for running away, I should have listened to what you had to say, it's just.. well... never mind" I said while looking away and wiping my tears off my face. "Never mind what? You can tell me." He asked sounding worried.

"I'm afraid your gonna leave me Colby, because I'm not pretty enough for you I'm not skinny enough, I don't look like a super model, so I get why she said you two where together because she was pretty and beautiful, she was perfect." I said with more tears running down my face why am I so emotional today? "Elena your perfect for me, I would never leave you ever, your amazing your the best thing that has happened to me baby!" Colby said walking closer to me "really Colby?" I asked "yes really Elena, I love you baby girl." He said to me "I love you to Colby" I said while jumping into his arms and kissing him...

"Umm excuse me, you don't love me anymore Colby" Brennen said while pretending he was crying "oh my I'm sorry but #Brolby forever!" Colby said while picking up Brennen and hugging him! "You guys are EXTRA, I'm going to bed, goodnight love you both." I said sounding very tired "love you to, goodnight" they both said in sync...