Help...

Elena's POV

I left Brennen and Colby to come to the Gym. I'm 45 minutes into my workout when I spotted a guy staring at me! He looked like he was about 40 years old, he just kept staring so I walked further away and he started walking towards me and got really close to me uh oh I might be in trouble... " hey, your really cute, can I have your number?" The man asked " No I have a boyfriend and I'm really young, I would appreciate it if you would stop staring at me while I workout, and please leave me alone!" I said with attitude " well ok, but No I'm not gonna leave you alone and your boyfriend doesn't need to know about us" he said with a wink as he got closer " sir leave me alone!" I yelled at him " NO come on now, your coming with me!" He demanded as soon as he grabbed my arm a guy my age yelled at him and punched him right in the face " hey leave the girl alone!" He said with anger in his tone "come on let's get outta here." The guy my age said to me and I did as he said and walked away with him. "Hey, thanks for saving me back there I owe you one." I said my voice was still a little shaky " No it's fine really, he was being such a dick to you it wasn't cool, especially since he was like 40. I'm so sorry my names Reed Deming and your names is?" He asked sounding curious " I'm Elena." I said sounding excited I met a new friend " Well let me get your number so I can make it up to you?" I asked him while looking into his beautiful eyes. "Yeah sure, can I walk you back to your apartment so I know that you will be safe and that guy doesn't snatch away my new friend I made?" He asked as we started to laugh "yeah, why not and yeah I don't really want to be snatched either!" I said while laughing really hard!

*At Brennens and I's apartment*
I walked in with Reed and walked to the living room and seen Colby and Brennen staring at Reed and I as we walked through the kitchen door to the living room. Colby immediately jumped up and ran to well I thought me but no he ran to REED with his arms wide open with the biggest smile ever on his face as him and Reed hugged for a good 2 minutes. "Umm, hello? Don't mean to bother your hug or whatever but I'm here to so are you gonna leave me hanging like this Colby?" I said with a bit of a sass " oh yeah... come here and give me a hug." As Colby started to walk towards me I put both my hands on his chest and said "No you forgot about me." I said with an attitude "Elena really?" Colby said with an annoyed tone then right as I was about to say " fine I want s hug" he had already picked me up and was kissing my cheek. He finally put me down and asked "why is Reed with you?" He asked looking at me and Reed, "funny story actually, he seen me getting harassed by this 40 year old dude and yelled at him and punched him in that face, then asked if he could walk me back home so I wouldn't get snatched if he was waiting for me so I said yeah and now we are here talking about it with you, now how do you two know each other?" I asked Colby but Reed answered " we grew up together back in Kansas  and we were all best friends Colby, Sam, Jake, Devin and I were all the best of friends and then we all left high school and moved out here and I we haven't really spoken to each other that much." Reed said I looked at them both and nodded my head and went to sit my Brennen and ended up falling asleep because I was worn out from my workout.

OMG I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I think this is gonna be around 20-25 chapters and I might pick a 3 girls around chapter like 5 for Jake Aaron's and Sam's girlfriends but I will try and post regularly:) I promise