Moving in with Brennen

Elena's POV (point of view)

Today I get to move in with Brennen, Brennen and I have always been close, That's why I'm moving in with him and Colby his other roommate, because I'm 17 not in school I have a job but our mom didn't want me living alone I'm L.A. so Brennen spoke up and said that I could live with him.

Brennen's POV

Elena is moving in with me and Colby today, I'm really happy because she is my sister and I love her and hanging out with her, but I feel it will be different because Colby lives with me and now she will to. Colby and I need to help her will it be awkward? Will she like living with me? Will she change her mind?

Elena's POV

"Brennen!" I said as i ran over to hug him tightly. "Dude you don't know how much I missed you, I haven't seen you since 2 weeks ago at the trap house." I said letting go of the hug and stepping back a little bit away from him. " Colby omg I'm so sorry I didn't even see you, now I feel bad" I said " hey Elena it's ok, don't feel bad" Colby said. It was silent until my mom came out to give me the rest of my stuff and told Brennen and I to "shoo" and get away before she changes her mind about me leaving and living with Brennen!
" who's hungry" Brennen asked as he's looking at me while we are FaceTiming in the car. (Brennen is in his truck with Colby I'm in my car) "Meeeeeeee" I said as Brennen and Colby start laughing at me! " hey what's so funny?!" I said sounding annoyed when I really wasn't, " we....uh...... we were um.... just laughing because you sounded really excited to get food when I asked" Brennen said as he he stuttering his words! " Brennen... I was joking dude chill out" I said in a loud voice and I thought he was about to start crying! " Elena don't do that to me, I thought you were gonna do something stupid and not live with me, do you want me to have a heart attack?!" Brennen said as Colby is laughing in the background. "Let's go to Tender Greens?" I asked " yeah that's my favorite place to eat at!" Brennen said " I'm down, but they need to sponsor us!" Colby said as we were pulling into the parking lot at Tender Greens.

Brennens POV
We left Tender Greens Elena looked super tired so I told her to get in the back of my truck to lay down and try to go to sleep just so she wouldn't fall asleep on the highway, she didn't want to I told her to just do it and Colby will drive her car to our place and unpack in the morning, she said "ok" when we got into my truck she hit the seats and passed out right then.
*10 minutes later*
"Elena, wake up we are home" I said as I tried pulling her out of my truck but she still didn't wake up so I got Colby and told him to pull her out and just carry her to my room because she doesn't have a bed in her room yet so she will just sleep in my bed with me.

Colby's POV

"Colby" I heard Brennen yell as I got out of Elena's car, "what Brennen?" I asked sounding annoyed and tired, " can you come and carry Elena up to my room?, she is asleep and I really don't want to carry her, will you!" When Brennen asked that my heart skipped a beat, I was up for carrying her, I really really liked Elena but I didn't want to ask her out and get rejected by her, so I just kept it to myself. "Um...ye..yeah I will carry her, where do I carry her to?" I asked taking her out of Brennens truck, " um just take her to my room since she doesn't have a bed or anything." Brennen said looking at me with a little glare like I wanted to sleep with her, which I do but only when if we ever get together. "Brennen why are you glaring at me?" I asked " well everyone knows you have a crush on my little sister, and you probably wanted her to sleep in your room but NO she will not sorry Colby" Brennen said while laughing, and looking at Elena while rubbing his hand over her head. "Is it really that obvious?" I asked " yeah it is really really obvious!, now go take her upstairs to my room and go to bed it's 3 a.m." I did what I was told laid her down, put the blanket over her and left the room I couldn't stop thinking about Elena and how she gripped my neck as I carried her upstairs and when she took my hand before I left the room when Brennen was in the bathroom and she said " Colby? Please stay" I looked at her and said "I can't, you'll be with Brennen" she nodded and went back to bed. I can't stop thinking about that I need to go to bed. Before I know it I am dozing off and sleep slowly taking over me...

Colby can't stop thinking about Elena what is going to happen in the morning when they all wake up?
Thanks for reading my very first book!