Chapter eight

Seven minutes is heaven

Harry POV

"Louis's such an asshole!" I yell, pacing the floor, Ed, Zayn, and Shawn's eyes watching me walk back and forth, "he thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants and get away with it!" I stomp my foot like a child, turning to the boys.

"Okay. Okay. Can you just tell us what happened." Zayn asks, "your pacing is giving me anxiety." I point to my slime covers clothes laying limp on the floor.

"I was walking home and Liam and Louis walk up to me and dump a bucket of this shit on me!" I yell again, watching Ed's eyebrow raise.

I look down at my watch, I have to meet Zayn and Shawn in a couple minutes. I speed up my pace, looking down at my phone. "Hey Harold nice to see you in the same school again."

I whip around, Louis looks at me smirking. "Fuck off Louis. You know my name is Harry. Can we just not talk anymore? Not even look at each other?" I snap, crossing my arms.

"Awww. Babe I can't do that. That would take away all the fun," he sneers, taking a couple steps towards me.

"What fun? Seri-" a cold wetness falls around me, I hold back a scream, my mouth dropping open.

I sit down on the ground, glaring at the clothes. "Anyway. I'd like to get get drunk maybe. Any parties going on?" I ask, looking up at the boys.

"Eh. I just got a text from Grimmy. He and his buds are having a party at their house. Wanna go?" Ed says, I stand up.

"Okay then. Get ready. All of you."

~~~

I hold back a gag as we walk in the house, sweat and alcohol filling my nose. We slip through the crowd of horny people grinding in the living room. I grab onto a Mikes, instantly chugging it down. Shawn looks at me, "slow down man."

I shrug my shoulders, pouring some vodka into a cup. Niall walks over to us, sliding an arm around Shawn's waist, whispering something in his ear. Zayn snorts, stealing my drink from my hand. Shawn moves over to us, Niall leaning against a wall. "Niall said some people are going to play seven minutes in Heaven. Wanna go?" Shawn asks, I look over at Zayn. Zayn shrugs his shoulders, giving me back my drink.

I follow Niall and Shawn, Zayn holding onto the back of my shirt. We walk up the stairs, stopping in front of a door. Niall knocks gently before opening the door, a couple people look up, the rest are watching the bottle spin. I look at the people in the circle, I only recognize Louis and Liam. I sit down, Zayn sitting next to me. I watch as a guy reaches down, spinning the bottle, it slows down, landing on me.

I set my drink down, "but I just got here." Zayn pokes my side, a couple people clapping.

"Go Robert go!" Someone yells, I look up at the guy- Robert. He shrugs his shoulders, smirking at me. Niall laughs, I look around the circle, my eyes stopping on Louis. Louis frowns, downing the rest of his drink. Robert stands up, holding his hand out for me, I take it. He pulls us over to the closet, the small space not looking too appealing. He shuts the door behind us, looking at me nervously.

"So," I chuckle, my eyes slipping down to his mouth.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to," he says, I take a step forward.

"Fuck it," I mutters, pressing my lips against his. He kisses back, his fingers sliding against my hip. A knock on the door startles me, I pull away quickly. The door flies open, Niall smirking at me.

"That wasn't seven minutes," Robert chuckles, Niall shrugs.

"We don't have the patience to sit for seven minutes in Heaven, it's now called two minutes in Heaven," Niall jokes, pulling us out of the closet.

"Hey," Robert whispers into my ear as we walk over to the table, I look around the room, Louis glares up at me, "meet me down stairs after they pick someone new."

I smiles at him, watching as he walks out of the room. I sneak back over to the table, listening to Niall and Louis argue. "No Harry spins it to see who is lands on and then they have to spin it!" Louis argues, pointing at me.

"But that's too long! We could just go the next person down," Niall says, pointing at Zayn. I roll my eyes, grabbing onto the bottle. The spins a couple times before finally landing on Liam. I walk back towards the door, everyone concentrated on the bottle. The stops on Zayn, his eyes widen, he turns around to me. I point at the closet, holding back a smile. Niall picks up Zayn, Zayn shakes his head profusely. I open the door, everyone watching Zayn getting shoved into the closet.

I'm about to walk down the stair when the door opening behind me. I twist around, Louis leans against the wall. I roll me eyes, "stalking me, Tomlinson?"

Louis chuckles, crossing his arms. "No, Curly, I just didn't want to hear Liam and Zayn jump each other," Louis says, "since you know. They kissed at the club."

My mouth pops open in confusion. "What?" I ask, "how did you know?"

"Niall and I are best friends. But don't worry about we didn't tell Liam. Didn't want him to die of disgust," Louis sneers, I take a step forward.

"Fuck off, Louis," I snap, Louis laughs.

"Go fuck Robert. I'm going back in the room," he says, opening the door.

"I'm going to go do that right now," I mutter, walking away. What an asshole, acts like the world revolves around him. I walk down the stairs, looking around the room. Robert is dancing with a girl, I take a deep breath.

Well fuck.