4/Biltmore hotel

MIGHT BE SPLIT IN 3

Y/N POV

Okay, can we just appreciate how good my man looks in his outfit? Damn! We were standing in the lounge with the bar. We were about to introduce the boy's video. Colby tapped the lens of the camera. 
"This thing work?" he asked a blank voice. He stepped back a step, "kay." He stands beside us and Corey, Jake and I have our hoods tightened around our faces. 
"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby," Colby says as per usual. "Tonight-" Sam claps "-is the night," Sam and Colby say in unison. "That we party," Colby says. "No" Jake chimes in. 
"We got two hundred and fifty thousand likes," Sam says Jake walks away and Corey starts doing something stupid.
"On our last Biltmore hotel video" Sam explains. 

"In less than a week!" Colby shouts hands up to his mouth. 
"So obviously you guys want us to go back," Sam says. I roll my eyes at Jake who's acting like a dork. Colby and Sam start weirdly dancing and I just watch and laugh. 
"So with that being said, we broke our piggy banks today and we bought the presidential suite" Sam explains. Corey cheers and I clap twice really fast. 
"Tonight. We dine in hell" Sam says in a funny but eerie expression. The boys mention it being expensive and then how we're moving and then we head to the car and to the hotel. 

We pull up and I'm already nervous. 
"You ready boys?" Sam asks over his shoulders, Colby looks at me and winks, Jake cringes. 
"Why do you keep dragging us into these things?" Jake asks. 
"I mean I'm excited to see how big the room is," Corey says, Sam agrees. 
"But I'm not excited to stay overnight" Corey concludes. 
"You know what we said too last time?" Colby asks. "No way," I tell him, I can hear what he's thinking, "we said we were gonna do a seance" Colby confirms.
"Fuck that," Corey says. The boys laugh. 
"Cool, this is the best place for one," I say, "definitely" Sam agrees. I was sitting in the middle so Jake was leaning on me so he could be in frame. 

"Can I just on your lap next time?" I ask Colby. He chuckles. 
"I think before even enter we should make a pact that no matter what happens we must stay in the room overnight. You down?" Sam asks. 
"Yes!" I answer loudly. I see Colby contemplate.
"So overnight, overnight?" Corey asks. 
"Whatever scary thing happens, even if we have another crazy ghost experience, we can not leave this hotel," says Sam. 
"We can't back out of this one," Colby says in a husky voice. He looks back at me again and then looks at himself in the glass. 
"What if a ghost starts clapping your cheeks?" Jake asks still leaning on me. 

"Then I have to enjoy it" Sam smirks at the camera. We all laugh and I roll my eyes. We open the doors to the hotel. Colby and I are first in. He leads me by the hand.  We thank Corey for holding the door jokingly. 
"Thank you for opening the door to our worst nightmare" I thank pat Corey on the arm. He glares at me. I don't think the pat on the arm helped ease the darkness of the comment. I skip ahead to join hands with Colby again. 
"This place never seems to get like, less creepy," Colby says I nod and the boys talk. After a little while, Sam and Colby go to check in and I wait on one of the chairs behind them. I wore a baggy grey sweater and was pulling at its sleeves. 

Colby came over after they checked in and asked how I was feeling. 
"I'm okay," I look at a wall and my hand jumps to my neck. Colby grabs my hand lightly and pulls it away from my neck. He searches my eyes and I just close them, I don't want him to know I'm scared. So I hug him and shrink into his chest. I stand on his feet and we waddle a few steps before the camera goes back on. 

We walk away and then talk. 
"She was hiding something," I tell Colby. He agrees. 
"She did not sound like she wanted to tell us what actually she's seen," says Sam looking at Colby. Those two, I swear. 
"No, she was completely opposite to the lady we had last week" Colby points out. 
"She was just like, oh yeah. You can read the website," Colby says with a confused face. 
"It sounded like she was keeping something from us," Jake says and looks at me. I step closer to Colby. But nod anyway. I then notice something on one of the walls and walk over to look leaving the boys talking.