Chapter 2: WTF

AN: I'm going a bit more graphic with the smut in this one, FYI, as in the words I use might be a little more crass? But I don't see a lot of smut happening after this for a good long while, because it is a love story between Chiara and Drew, and they don't like each other at the moment, you know? This could end up more like the UK Crush story, where more attention is paid to the tangential relationships, we'll see.
And I need covers! They do NOT have to have Harry, because this isn't a fanfic, okay? I was kind of thinking Antoni Porowski (and yes, I know he's gay, but he's also yummy, you know?) and for the girl anyone short, brownish hair, not skinny, blue eyes? Or the cover doesn't have to have people, how about just flowers? Or drawings? Anime? Whatever, let your imagination run wild? Even just a pretty country house...

🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿

The pounding of the music was starting to give Drew a headache. He wondered if anyone had any paracetamol. He looked around the people he was with.

They were more likely to have cocaine than pain relievers, truth be told.

There were a few guys, like there always were; they were waiting to see whom Drew would choose, so they could hopefully squabble over the leftovers and get a shag, or at least a blow job, out of it.

Drew was hoping to get both.

The girls were chattering like magpies, moving from here to there, always in his field of vision, showcasing themselves to him. They smelled very expensive, but, again, all of their perfumes were combining to exacerbate his headache, and Drew thought longingly of his country house, Langton, just sitting, cool, quiet and empty, in the countryside of Kent.

But he had physical needs, too, didn't he? They were a fact of life, and he needed to meet the need to fuck someone before he could meet his other, less base, needs. He surveyed his choices.

One girl had her hair in a sleek bob, blonde hair hanging down in a curtain to swish along her neck from time to time. She was wearing a sky-blue dress that was so short Drew was sure he'd seen a bit of her bits and pieces a few times. Which meant no knickers. Or bra, he decided, seeing how things were bouncing up top. She had nice enough tits, but he didn't know about a girl who arrived at a club without knickers.

Another girl had long, curly red hair, with a smattering of freckles and dark brown eyes. She was not very tall, and curvy, and had been giving Drew very sultry glances from beneath long lashes, in between leaning on him and laughing at everything. Drew wondered if her other hair was as red and pretty as the hair on her head.

There was also a girl with wavy blonde hair who looked and sounded vaguely Scandinavian. Her body appeared to be flawless in her pink dress. The cut and color of the dress made it seem from a distance that she wasn't wearing anything at all. She had eyes that looked like cut blue crystals as she gazed at Drew, listening intently as he spoke.

The last girl he was considering had hair that was colored pink and grey, to complement her grey sparkly dress. She had a stud in her nose, and Drew could see tiny rods through her nipples because her dress was nearly see through and the material was very thin.

He wished he could somehow tell which girl was wearing which perfume. That would help him decide, probably. One of them had some kind of vanilla base scent that was very off-putting, and was contributing to his headache. Someone else had some sort of floral perfume which was quite nice. It was so faint, though, that he couldn't tell who was wearing it.

From across the room, a very drunk Luke hoisted a drink in his direction, spilling a little.

"Whoops!" he heard his friend say. Luke, too, was surrounded by girls, including a couple who'd started out in Drew's group, but had given up on him and moved on.