Well it was time for explanations.

~*~

Tanya laid on her back at her joined home with Kaleb as she played with baby Quinton. It'd been a whole month that Oliver was welcomed back into the good graces of his country and the world for that matter, his whole going away for personal reasons like being hunted down by threats to his life received by an anonymous stalker who was "caught" and thrown in jail, which meant that the prince was able to make his rightful return were eaten up, and he was ultimately a hot topic with the press to this day. His face was everywhere, but his wife was just ecstatic to have her husband home, along with his mother and father. Everything about Oliver having a mistress was swept under the rug and forgotten because the press felt they were lied to by the still unknown source, which was all fine with Tanya.

Kaleb and Tanya were living happily with the two children. He hadn't proposed to her yet after the ordeal with Oliver he felt it was too soon after to be married. Or was it?

Kaleb walked into the living room with a giddy Chloe on his tail where Tanya lay playing with the baby. He smiled down at the sight, and loosened his tie.

"Good afternoon, sweetheart." He said as Tanya smiled back up at him.

"Good afternoon, how was work?" She asked as she sat upright and bounced the baby on her leg holding him with one hand while stroking her daughters wild unruly hair with her other hand.

"It was actually quite...refreshing. But I don't wish to discuss it. Are you hungry?" He asked as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Well I took the liberty of being home schooled for the duration of 6 months to use and made dinner...once again." She teased.

Kaleb let out a frustrated sigh as he came faced with his favorite, barbequed duck and Salmon with sides of spinach, rice, and sautéed bell peppers and cabbage. Tanya put a sleeping baby Quinton in his rocking cradle as she and Chloe made their way to the kitchen to eat.

"You overdone yourself, again." He complained. His stomach seemed to disagree when his nostrils inhaled the fantastic aromas of the meal.

"But you know that I know that you love when you come home to a cooked meal, and-" She said as she came and wrapped her arms around his waist as he washed his hands at the kitchen sink.

"And a beautiful woman, and two beautiful childrens." He finished for her, as he turned his head slightly to kiss her forehead. Tanya smiled as she took some soap into her hands and washed them with Kaleb's. Chloe popped up in between Kaleb and the sink as she stood on the high step stool to wash her hands.

The two smiled as Kaleb washed her small hands with the two of theirs.

"Marry me." Kaleb said out of the blue as he switched positions with Tanya putting her in front of her as he stood behind her.

She tensed as Chloe played with the running water. It was like she didn't hear him correctly. And as if he could read her mind he repeated himself.

"Marry.Me." He stressed gently in a whisper in her ear as he turned the kitchen faucet off. Tanya let Chloe down and turned to face Kaleb. He kneeled down in front of her and he pulled out the ring he'd been staring at for a long while waiting for the perfect moment to pop the question.

"I know it's only been a month since Oliver popped back up and renounced himself alive...but, I can't wait any longer. I'm so helplessly and desperately in love with you it literally hurts." He declared. "I love living with you, and waking up next to you is the next best thing to watching you smile and interact with the kids. Just-marry me?" He said hopeful.