Chapter 5

Tanya was completely warn out, their bedroom had been turned upside down, sheets were out of place, everything on top of the dresser drawers were strewn everywhere on the floor, pictures that hung along the walls were tilted and some even lied on the floors as well. It had been such a wild night they were both surprised they hadn't woken their daughter with their moans groans, and beatings against the walls, headboards and even mirror, that were surprisingly unbroken. It's been 4 days and they have both been acting like teenagers in heat every night since his arrival home, each morning Tanya would clean up, just to have it looking the same later on that night.

Oliver watched Tanya sleep on his chest her hair matted and stuck to her face like gel from sweat whip cream, bathing soap, and water. He heard a vibration coming from the bathroom; he eased up out of the bed, and rushed to retrieve his cellphone. He looked at the caller I.D and it seemed to be his father, it was beyond 04:13 in the morning, something wasn't right.

He had been away from the kingdom for the past 4 days, and he was supposed to marry Tanya in the early hours today.

"Hello?" Oliver said lowly as he closed the bathroom door, locking it.

"Oliver, son. Where are you? Your mother and Natalia are worried sick." His father panicked.

Oliver let out a sigh of relief. "I'm away on business father, I told Natalia I wouldn't be back for a week. She knows about this father."

"What is the reasoning for this trip?" His father asked suspiciously.

Oliver had to think of something quick, he had cousins located in Ireland, so he figured he'd use them as his reasons.

"It's a secret with my cousins in Ireland, it's rather private, and you know how the both of them are." He said with a nervous chuckle.

There was a long period of silence. "That's what's taking you over a week to be apart from your family, and wife?" He accused. "Such a silly reason, come home. The both of them can handle their matters on their own."

"Father... it's important, I'm sorry, but tell Natalia I'll call when it's a decent hour. Good night, father." He said hanging up before his father could object.

He let out a sigh; he felt the need to tell Tanya he needed to go away again in order to get out of their private wedding today. She had called the priest and the courthouse 3 days ago, he was panicking like crazy on how to get out of this, he loved Tanya more than anything, he loved his daughter, but he couldn't let his secret get out. With his birthday coming up, and the press in the Walleria broadcasting about him, stirring up gossip, and drama due to Natalia, and her hunger for attention he knew keeping his Prince status from the American girl in the next room was going to blow up in his face...it was only a matter of time.

~*~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IRELAND?!" Tanya exclaimed as she sat on the freshly made bed, and watched Cedric repacking his suitcases, preparing for his departure in 2 hours.

"We're supposed to be getting married in 4 hours!" She exclaimed as she fought back the tears. Cedric felt his heart break as Tanya's voice began to croak with sadness, and disappointment.

"I know, love." He said kneeling down to the floor, as she sat cross legged on the edge of the bed next to his open suitcase. "I promise you... when I come back, the first thing we'll do is get married. That's a guaranteed promise I intend to keep."

She sniffled, as she wiped away the tears. "How long will you be gone?" She asked.

He sighed and looked down, trying to come up with an answer. He looked back up at her as a sad smile came across his face. "I don't know." He said.

Tanya's depression was then replaced with fury.

"You always do this Cedric! I'm sick and tired of this! We've been engaged for YEARS! I want to be your wife already! You mean you can't call your employer and tell him you're getting married in a few hours and to just wait a little bit longer?! This is complete and utter bullshit! Every time we're about to tie the knot officially you have to leave out of town! You know what give me the number I'll call for you." She exclaimed rising to her feet looking down at him.

He ran a hand over his face, and rose to his feet as well. "You know what, Tanya...I don't have time for this, I need to leave now." He said walking into the bathroom, slamming the door.

Tanya huffed and flopped down on the bed with her arms crossed. Chloe was in the entertainment room watching her cartoons, as her parents were going back and forth.

Tanya heard a beeping sound, and saw a flash on Cedric's cellphone. Being Oliver he never considered having two cellular phones, he always kept the one. Tanya let curiosity get the best of her she hoped off the bed, and made her way to the dresser where the phone lied. She picked it up, and pressed the home button, the phone was locked, but she could see the text message displayed from a female's name.

Natalia.

Tanya was beyond pissed, Cedric told her he only worked with men, either he was lying, or he was cheating, considering he told her his parents were dead, and he knew no one else of relations on either sides she could only come up with one conclusion.

She couldn't read the text messages contents, but the name alone made her blood boil. She heard the bathroom door open, and her lips pursed together. She gripped the phone tightly, and slowly turned to him. He was zippering up his suitcase, and set it to the floor.

He turned to Tanya and saw her face in all it's fury. She slapped him across his face, taken off guard, and surprised at her actions, he turned his head to her wide eyed and mouth gaped in shock.

"What the bloody hell is your problem?!" He exclaimed.

"WHO THE FUCK IS NATALIA?!" She exclaimed to the top of her lungs.

If Cedric or well Oliver didn't feel the sting across his cheek before he definitely felt it on his ego. He was officially done for.