Chapter 9

Who's excited for #LWWY #TakeMeHome ?! I honestly can't wait! my friend Mckenzie gave me the idea on what to make the last chapter about so shout out to my girl! :D Yeayeayea. Thanks for all the reads! It makes my day when I get votes from you guys :) please comment and vote !:) hope you like this chapter:)

***

Bekahs POV

I hadn't been at Jess' house lately so I thought I might stop by and hang out with her today. I heard what had happened with her and Harry, and the whole bar ordeal. She really needed a friend right now and that's what I was gonna be.

After I got all ready I texted Jess that I was on my way over . I jumped into my car and drove off, but first I stopped at Dairy Queen to grab some ice cream and some movies from the store for Jess and I, that's always what a girl wants to do when she's going through guys problems.

*Knock Knock

A few seconds later Jess opened the door, and my eyes went straight to hers. I could tell that she had been ugly crying all day. I stepped forward and pulled her into a big a hug and whispered into her ear " it's all gonna be okay, Harry will come around, trust me. Oh and I brought movies and ice cream girl! Who's your best friend?" I said just joking around.

"You are" she said having no emotion what do ever .

"Um no who's your best friend girl?!" she smiled up at me and said "You are!" with much more enthusiasm. "That's more like it! Now let's go watch some movies and eat ice cream!" I said as I walked into the house behind Jess .

"So how are you and Niall doing?" she said looking down upset.

"Well were doing pretty good, we've been going on dates a lot and he asked me to be his girlfriend last night.." I said smiling then quickly changing the subject, knowing that it killed her deep down about Harry not talking to her "Sooo has Harry talked to you at all " I said just trying to start conversation. I saw some tears fall down her face and she whispered no.

"If I had just waited and not wanted to sneak out, I'd be able to see Harry in a couple days but now he won't even talk to me " she said as more tears fell.

"Jessica I'm sure everything will be fine, he just needs a little space for now, but he'll come around! Lets just not even talk about guys tonight, come on its girls night!" as I tried to lighten the mood.

****

Harry's POV

I was so confused, why did she do this to me? Does she not want to be with me? What did I do to make her cheat?! I needed answers, and the only way I'd get them was to talk to her.

"Why. That's all I want to know. Why did you do it. Why did you cheat on me, are you that heartless?" I pressed send, and I kind of regretted writing that last part. It was a bit harsh, but really? She cheated on me so what was I saying?

Seconds later I got a reply from Her.

"I didn't mean to babe, I promise you! While you were in the bathroom two guys came up to me And asked if I wanted a drink, I said sure, I wasn't even thinking and one of the guys drugged it so they took me back to his house. Harry I honestly had no idea what was happening. I'm sorry!" I read the texts over a few times, deciding whether I should take her back or just move on..

"Please talk to me. Can we we meet at the park by my house later on to talk about things?" I read her text, and thought for a moment.

"Fine. But this doesnt mean I forgive you quite yet. I'll meet you there at 5." I wrote back.

"Hey Liam can I talk to you?" I said, as he came walking down the hallway in his batman shirt and some boxers.

"Yea mate, what's up?" he said as if he knew something was up.

"Well I texted Jess this morning trying to get some answers , and she says that everything that happened was a mistake and that she was drunk. I told her that I'd meet her at the park at 5 to talk things out, but I'm a little nervous. She broke my heart, I lo.... Wait no I don't. What am I talking about, she slept with another guy , how could I love her? " I said questioning my feelings.

" I can understand what you're going through lad, I think that she really really likes you too, she might even love you like I know you love her. I can tell every time you two look at each other that you're two love birds. Everything will be fine, just explain to her how you feel" he said really taking my feelings into consideration.

"Thanks Liam" I said Smiling back at him.

"No problem! I'm gonna go take Dani to a movie so I'll see ya later tonight, good luck!" he yelled as he walked out the door, and I was gonna need it...

Hope you like it! Only 3 more days till the vma's ...:o I'm soooooo excited! xx

Vote

Comment

Read :)