1

12 years later

It was late into the night, and a dead silence had settled in the large mansion of Mr.Hargreeves' a stillness spread in every room, even where seven children lay sleeping peacefully. Their breaths were slow and quiet as in a peaceful rhythm, each child was in their separate rooms decorated to suit their needs. Then one child broke this rhythm Number Four, he began to breath more irregularly than the others he stared shifted back and forth in his sheets, he broke to a sweat mumbling in his sleep.

When suddenly a loud sickening crunch bellowed from deep below his room startling him awake. He quickly sat up on his bed breathing heavily alarmed pulling his sheets off his body as he moved to the side of the bed. Then another booming bone-crunching sound reverberated all over his room continuing after with a loud splash of a dense liquid hitting the walls which echoed all over his room the noise had come from underneath his bedroom floor, frightened Number Four backed up on his bed snatching his blanket while pulling it over his head. As he trembled under the blanket a haunting low growl vibrated through the ground under his bed, Number Four quietly began to weep under his blanket from the pure fear then enveloped himself terrified of the monster under his bed.

~●~

An older man with a whitening mustache the master of the home Mr.Hargreeves strolled across his mansion passing hallway after hallway until he faced a set of stairs leading down below to the main room of the house. He promptly paused listening carefully if there was any sound, seeming to be satisfied he nodded to himself and proceeded down the stairs. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he marched down the main room turning to a door that had steps that led farther down into the mansion.

After going down the stairs, he reached the kitchen seeing his newest creation of a caregiver he had made for the children. It would suit any of the children's needs and would never tire; this new creation Mr.Hargreeves created was meant solely for the purpose to be a mother for the children as he has had to replace far too many nannies because of Number Zero and Number Seven.

He stepped forward standing next to her "Grace it's time for you to meet with Number Zero." he commanded with a sharp tone. Abruptly Grace suspended her duties of folding laundry and then slowly turn towards Mr.Hargreeves smiling softly at him. "It would be my pleasure Sir" she responded sincerely settling her hand together in front of her waiting for him to lead the way.

This was his last resort to get No.0 to stop her needless rebellion. He considered since Grace could have achieved a simple task with Number Seven; therefore, it might also work with No.0 as well.

Hopefully

~●~

Down deep below the mansion a corridor was constructed made of thick solid concrete that would only be reached through an elevator. In this corridor settled two rooms one that is just straight forward open for anyone to enter as there is no door, inside occupied a metal enclosure that is meant to be soundproof for a specific child.

However, that is not the room that is of importance as the other chamber is what matters because Mr.Hargreeves and two other people are the only ones that can open it. To enter there is a specific space in the wall that opens up showing a dial number pad inside which asks for a particular code that only three people in the Mansion know Mr.Hargreeves, Pogo, and now Grace. Inside this hidden chamber, is a large iron cage with thick metal bars keeping whatever that is inside to stay there.

A great black full-grown wolf lied dormant within this great iron cage Zero; she has grown into a magnificent beast living out her days alone as the Lycan. Number Zero had stopped growing at age ten once she had reached her full height of seven in a half feet tall in her Lycan form. She, however, had stopped turning back human ever since her father had locked her up down below.

No.0 lied asleep curled up in the corner of the cage; her slow breathing reverberated throughout the room when suddenly she raised her head alert hearing the elevator ding echo through the concrete walls. She then quickly sat up before suddenly pausing, remembering the mangled body that was still in her cage, so she swiftly shoved it out of her cage letting it topple to the floor with a thud.

It was just in time too as she heard her father coming closer to her room, she soon began to wag her fluffy tail back and forth excitedly hoping her father was coming for her. The closed wall soon opened revealing Mr.Hargreeves and another woman which No.0 now started happily yipping at like a dog that was ready to receive its treat. They soon entered the room as the concrete wall slowly shut behind them sealing them inside with No.0.