🌻🌻🌻CHAPTER 2🌻🌻🌻

Start from the beginning

"But you skipping breakfast is not OK mana".

"Yes mama,i know,don't worry I will get something to eat when I get to school.
Sai anjima(see you later)" i swiftly ran out of the house before mum stops me.

I got to the roadside in ten minutes,wondering how right?Well let's just say the roadside is a bit far from my house and well I don't have my own car yet.

I stood by the roadside hoping to get a keke napep(tricycle) as soon as possible but today seems not to be my lucky day.
I stood there for about some minutes but still no tricycle and boarding a bike would be my last option because of my past experiences with it.

My phone started ringing".
"Yay! Its yaya Abdallah calling" I squeaked. It's been long I heard from him.

YAYA: salam baby na

KHADI: yaaaaayaaaaaa! Ya ka k?(how are you?).

YAYA: Qlau fa(I am fine).K fa?

KHADI: Quite alright,so you remembered me today ko?

YAYA: see you! What's that noise?

KHADI: oh! Its just vehicles,i am by the roadside looking for tricycle and well luck seems not to be on my side and yes am very late for an important lecture.

YAYA: Kai!kai! kai! Sorry dear,just take a bike instead. Its faster.

KHADI: You know I can't mana,besides am sure I will soon get one.

YAYA: Oh! Oh! Lemme guess because of your phobia for bikes. Khadi,just face your fear ko,you are running late.

KHADI: Well I guess you are right. I have to face my fear today.

YAYA: That's my baby. Alright, baby na
Time to go,I want to call mama now. Bye!

KHADI: OK toh! Bye bye

The call ended and still no sign of a tricycle.

"Well,just go with the bike stuff" my subconscious mind told me.

"Well,here goes nothing" I heaved a sigh and called out a bike I saw approaching.

Oh!Gosh,why will it stop across the road and now I have to cross over this dirty mud water.I was about to cross when a Range Rover sport car splashed mud water all over my hijab and part of my gown too.

"Subhanallah!" I gasped.

"What kind of animal are you?" I shouted at the top of my voice.The person driving only waved his hands through the window indicating "sorry".

"God! People are just stupid nowadays.ugh!"

"Ina zuwa(i am coming)" I signalled the bike man to wait a little,this is because my clothes were covered in mud and going back home isn't an option.I went to a nearby shop,got pure water and cleaned some areas and left the ones that are too tough to be rinsed out.

I checked my phone and its now 7:39am.
"I am officially late" I said to myself.

I crossed the road and met with the bike man.

Me:"Kai ni udus (take me to udus).

Bike man:Toh! Kudin ki is 250 fa(your money is 250).

Me:Haba mallam(Ahan mallam), zan baka 200(I will pay you 200).

Bike man:Aa wallah sai 250(no,its 250) and ki na da change ko(you have change right).

Me:A naji mutafi, a kawai shi(I have heard ,let's go I have it)

My phone started ringing again and its my besty

Adam:K wai Ina ki k ne(where are you now?).

Me:Ina kan bike ne,I will be there in some minutes sha.

Adam:OK toh yi Sauri, its almost 8:00am.

Me:OK toh! Bye Bye

The bike stopped midway.

Khadi:Mallam lafiya,menene ya faru(what happened?)

Bike man:Mallama lafiya(fine), bari na duba(let me check it).
Engine in ya ki ya yi starting fa(The engine refuse to start)

Khadi:Na ga rayuwa(i have seen life)
Yau na bushe o(I have dry today)

Today is totally my bad day.
First,waking up late which is unlike me,then no sign of a tricycle,then being splashed with mud water, now the bike isn't starting and now its 7:43am.

"Should I just go back home"I said to myself.
No dont,remember the consequences.

"I dont care about the consequences"

"Trust me honey,you do!" My subconscious mind said.

Bikeman: Mallama Dan Allah ki yi hakuri,ya kusan tashi(please in the name of Allah dont be angry,it will soon start)

Well,well,well, feeple
Do you think Khadi will get to the lecture in time(who am I kidding,there is no way she can)

To those that viewed,voted and added my story to their library.Thanks a million
last but not the least,
do not forget to share with your friends
😁😘💗