Chapter 2~Naming Ceremony

"Hmm... Stormdancer?" Ember suggested. I shook my helm. "Dagger?" she asked. I shook my helm. "HOLD IT! Knockout I need a datapad." The mech was reluctent to give her a 'datapad' as she called it. She typed something onto it and then read of a list of names.

(Brace yourselves. There will be cringe worthy names in here. Also this all Ember speaking.)

"Crackwire." No.

"Roadrake." Nope.

"Wolfbang... I'm  guessing no?" I nodded.

"Meteroid?" Maybe.

"EMBER?! Oh wait thats me." I looked over at the mech, he shrugged.

"Sunburst." What even?

"Eclipse? No that's my cousins name."

"Virtue!" Huh?

"Silverjaw??" Oh, I like that one, better than my real name. I nodded.

"You like Silverjaw?" Knockout asked. I nodded in response. "Then I hearby dub thee, are you mech or femme?" Ember asked. "She's femme," the mech answered. "Oh cool. I hearby dub thee Madame Silverjaw the predacon!"

I'll admit Ember was a little ball of energy. And Knockout didn't seem to mind. I figured I was going to like it here... as long as I don't have to kill anyone.

---------------------------
A/N: YO! I am not dead... if you read any other books that I have published... I am not dead. So... Voltron ended, and let me just say.......... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Season 8! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS!!!!!!!!!! In other new Dragon Prince season 2 two is out and holy crap it's nuts. Sorry this chapter is short. It was a naming ceremony. Next one will be longer I promise. Ok bye.