"Hey, baby?" she starts and I look into her eyes. "I'm really proud of you for getting that internship, you know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that at first, I was a fucking asshole."

I smile softly and shrug it off, "It's in the past, you don't need to apologize for it."

She sighs, "But I-"

I lean down and cut her off with a kiss, feeling her kissing me back without a single missed beat. I savor the way our lips mold together like they're made for each other, and shiver slightly when her hands slip higher up under my shirt and lightly stroke my back.

I pull back after a little while and she whines in protest, which makes me chuckle.

"Sorry, Bil. We need to get ready to go," I remind her and get off of her. "We're seeing Hayley preform!"

I get out of the bed and feel Billie smack my butt playfully when I turn around, making me giggle.

"You know, I'm starting to get a little jealous of how excited you are to see this chick. You don't get this excited to watch me preform."

I chuckle and walk over to my suitcase, "You should be jealous, she's the love of my life."

I hear her scoff in disbelief which makes me smile in amusement as I look through my bag for the outfit I brought for today.

"I love that on you," Billie says when I take out the romper and I smile as I turn around to face her.

"Thanks, babe. Do you think Hayley will like it?" I ask and her eyes harden, her lips forming a straight line. "Come on, relax! I'm just joking. You know you're my one and only."

"Do I?" she asks with a pout and I roll my eyes playfully before walking over to her.

I wrap my arms around her neck and place a gentle kiss on her pouty lips, which makes her smile softly even though I can tell she's trying to act upset still.

"Get dressed and stop being pouty. If you're good today I'll show you just how much I really love you later," I tease and wink playfully, making her bite her plump bottom lip in excitement.

          When we finally get to the festival, I hop out of the rental car excitedly, having way more energy than I did yesterday after that log ass flight. I was so tired I didn't really get to appreciate how cool it was to be here, but now that's all I can think about.

"Billie, come on!" I shout and start running towards one of the stages, my All Access pass swinging around my neck as I do.

I hear her laughing behind me. She's been to dozens of these this year alone, so watching me get so excited about stuff she's grown accustom to must be amusing.

"Hold on, baby!" she shouts and I reluctantly stop in my tracks. "Can we go to the trailer first? I need to grab something."

I huff in annoyance but turn around anyway, making my way over to her again. "What do you need."

"Uh..." she trails off and I furrow my eyebrows. "Sunglasses," she says and I give her a look because she's already wearing a pair. "The pair in the trailer will match my fit better!"

I roll my eyes playfully and take her hand while we walk towards her trailer.

"Do you really need sunglasses or are you just sneaking me off for a quickie?" I ask and she laughs as she pulls me along, not answering the question.

She leads me towards the white trailers and I follow reluctantly, really desperate to go listen to whoever is preforming right now and dance around like an idiot.