LET'S HAVE A BALL

I went down to Earth more than once a week. Mercury kept her promise
And I learned more and more of the humans and Earth. Back to the tutoring in the palace,

"Okay Princess, now can you answer the question of what the pathagorean theory is."

"Seriously Miss....you taught me this in level 8, [8th grade] please teach me something I might not know" I roll my eyes.
4 more hours till I could visit Endymion
"No! You know to much already, your only a girl and fun fact, it's the 5th century, ever read the bible?"
Now yes you're probably figuring it out,  Miss Latanzio is an EARTHLINGS but not one smart creature from any planet we were in a truce with could teach me.
So the Guardians disguised themselves and asked around, when we revealed ourselves she was more than happy to go to the moon, she was like Endymion, understanding.

"Can you stop it with that?! I I am NOT some toy for men, unlike Earth, you are really nice miss, but Earth's standards...They are worse than the moon's, yes here also women are betrothed and HAVE to learn to love their husbands whether they like it or not, but yours are so bad I iregret falling for Endy- End! Of the line!!!!!" I realized she's always in kahoots with the King and Queen of Earth.

"O-kay..."

"Teach me how people on Earth love" it popped into my (once) innocent mind.
Latanzio turned a light shade of pink. "I-its the s-same way as the moon Princess..." She turned to the board.

"Mom said I'd learn that when I'm older, and I'm 16 almost 17, I shouldn't be banned from from learning about love and. OH! HOW ARE BABIES MADE!?!?"

"Your MAJESTY?!? YOU DON'T KNOW?!?!"

😇😈😇😈😇😈😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😨😱😱😱😔😔😔😔👉👌
-Science lesson with me,  Kylie, and Miss Latanzio-

I shivered walking in the hall

"When a male and female love each other the woman will open her legs and the man will put his long.....uh.....pickle shaped private part and-and put it in the woman's whole and move back and forth giving woman pleasure and soon they each eject fluids, the males fluid will release tadpoles or we would call it sperm, the sperm would plant itself in the woman's eggs, what we have in our ovaries, which are connected to our uterus  and that's when the baby in the egg is made, and the woman have to carry the torturous little asshole for 9 whole months" the whole time Miss was drawing the story on the chalk board, with visions I should have never asked about...

"IT IS ALWAYS THE WOMAN" I snapped myself back to reality.

She's the one who is basically bought on Earth with cattle, she has to learn to love the man, with NO CHOICE, they have to grow things that hurt, they have to bleed, they have to get something put inside them and it hurts them, but the man is just 'okie doki' and only feels good, the woman have to carry the child, and they have to stay home and basically be slaves for the rest of their lives for the men, and depending,  they have to see their girl child be sold off from a 38 year old perv.

God do I love living on the Moon

Ya know what after today I'm just going to NOT visit Endymion today.