is it love?

I slowly looked up and realized this ain't no tree.

"Oh snap-a-roonie!" I said noticing it was the beautiful boy.
"What? Who are you?" He asked in a very H O T sounding voice.
"Gulp** um...I'm p-princess Serenity o-of the Moon..." I mumbled slightly.
"Well Princess of the mo- wait?! The moon? What are you doing here?!" He asked making me SUPER nervous.
"I s-snuck out to s-see E-Earth y-your Majesty..." I say looking down at my feet.
"Fascinated by my home planet I see....or fascinated by staring at me?" He asked making me blush and chuckle.
"Wha- what you k-knew?!" I get nervous and yell a bit loudly.

"Haha course I did..for a bit now huh?"

By now I was a tomato....
"Yeah maybe....how did you know?" I mumble.
"Uh...the aura....it was fascinating....very fascinating...." He said putting his hand up to his chin.
"W-well I guess I'll be going back home before they send the Gaurdians  out to kill me for sneaking out.....*sigh*" I go around him.
"Wait...." He grabs my wrist turning me around.
"Huh?"
"Uh....*let's go* if you ever come down again....and want some answers to questions....ask okay?" He told me.
I smiled big. "Thanks!" I said and ran into the trees more and went home.

Endymion's pov

That girl.....she's... beautiful...but I must be careful...if mom and dad find out .... I'm done for...

I walk back to the castle....and the moon Princess is still in my head....
Princess Serenity.... A very interesting and curious girl.

She did seem a little shy and scared... maybe I shouldn't have just stood behind her like that .... She's a fragile girl.
"You'll find that special love one day, son..."
Is this....love?