happy death day to me...

-Jahseh's POV-

-a few days later-

I woke up and looked at my phone. It was Lala's birthday and I knew exactly what I was going to get her. I got out of bed quietly and went down stairs to cook for Lala. I was going to give her breakfast in bed. I cooked her waffles, bacon, eggs, cinnamon roll, and gave her some orange juice. I got her a trey and went upstairs to see Lala watching tv. "There you are. What's that?" She asked. "It's your breakfast in bed." I tell her. "Happy birthday baby." I say kissing her for head.

-Lala's POV-

After I was done eating I put the trey on the bed and got up. I didn't want to get dressed just yet...it's my birthday I should do what I want today. My phone started ringing and that made Jahseh turn around he looked like it was another male. I grabbed it and it read Vicky🤪 I showed him my phone and walked out of the room. "Happy birthday bitch!" Vicky said. "Thanks hoe!" I say back. "Whatca you gonna do today?" She asked. "Idk I don't really wanna leave the house." I say back. "To hell your not leaving the house. I'm taking you out to eat!" Jahseh said coming up behind me. "Ok." I say sighing. "But first I have to go get your present." He said. By now Vicky hung up on me. "Present... Jah you really don't have to." I say. "But I want to." He said. "Fine." I said. "I'm going to get dressed and get your present." He said. "Ok." I said. Jahseh left and I got dressed. I decided to take a picture for Instagram bc I'm bored.

Instagram

lalatheislandgal: for those of you that didn't know

lalatheislandgal: for those of you that didn't know...it's my birthday!
Liked by icky.vicky xxxtentaction and 50,000 more
Comments
icky.vicky: happy birthday girl
sierra.aaliyah:happy Birthday
xxxtentaction:happy birthday baby
skimaskslumpgod:happy b day
lilpump: hoppy birday
(Don't we all love lilpumps grammar)

I laughed at the comments. I put my phone down and hear a car door close. I look out the window and see Jahseh holding a wrapped cage thing. I sat down on the kitchen island and waited for him to come inside. "Shit" he mumbled. "Hey!" I say going over to him to help him pick it up. "Here go ahead and open it. I rip the paper and see a little dog in a cage. I open the cage and bring the bag it was sitting in. I took a picture for Instagram to show off how much Jahseh loves me.
Instagram