Chapter 8

(Part 2 of the party)

Kagome P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in a hospital with everyone. Everyone looked so sad and Inu even crying a bit. "Wh-what happened?"

Just then the doctor walked in. "I have some terrible news that I've already told your family while you were passed out."

Inu walked over to me and held my hand, hugged me, and said "I'm sorry.. it was our 2nd daughter that we lost."

I was so confused. The doctor then said "I'm so sorry to say this, but you lost a pup."

Inu looked up at me. "I could've lost you, too."

I could feel tears in my eyes. "Tell me this is a joke," I said trying to hold back from bawling. Inu hugged me tighter. I burst into tears. "Can I f-find out the gender of my other pup?"

"Kagome, you don't want the other party?" Inu asked.

"I can't do it."

"I can tell you if you really want to know," said the doctor

"P-Please"

"Alright the gender of your third baby is... a boy"

I hugged Inu. I honestly don't what I would do without him. I was crying in his shoulder. Tears of sadness and happiness. I was ready for the pups. I think Inu is too.

"What are we gonna do about the dead pup?" I asked. 

"If we keep her in there, you could die, along with the pups. Surgery is always an option, but it might risk the rest of pups' lives."

Inu whispered in my ear "I'm not losing you, too"

"Surgery" I was trying to hold back my tears

"Ok, we'll get prepped right away. Your  husband can come with or wait in the waiting room."

I looked at Inu. " I think I'll come with"

"Ok and the rest of your friends can wait in the waiting room."

I looked at Inu. I saw the tears streaming down his face.  He kissed me. "I don't want to lose you. Im here by your side through it all, Kagome." 

"I'm doing this for you cutie"

He tried to force a smile, but he was failing. I kissed him assuring I would be ok. 

~~ An hour later ~~

I woke up after the surgery. I look down to see the stitches. The doctors check to see if I'm awake. I asked where Inu was and they said in the waiting room. I asked to see him and they asked for him. I saw him and immediately kissed him. I winced in pain. Damn it hurt so bad. I started crying in pain. Inu looked at me. His ears were down as if he were sad. He looked at the stitches and held my hand. The doctor came in just then and said " I have good news, your other pups are healthy." 

I was so happy. A son and a daughter. I was already thinking of names for them. I had 5 months left.