To....mato.....Soup

"I. Am. Confused!"I groaned into my pillow. "Y/n! Do me a favor and shut the hell up; Would ya?"Ban groans. "IM HAVING A MENTAL BATTLE HERE! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP BAN!"I shouted.

*time skip to the morning*

"Good Morning everyone!"I say, my right leg crossed behind my left, bowing. "Wow, Gowther got the best view of all!"Meliodas grinned. I turned around, to see Gowther peering at my ass. "Captain why would you say that!"I say. "Tell me how it looks Gowther!"Meliodas winks. "Captain!"I shout. "Absolutely."Gowther says. "Whaaa-?"My jaw dropped open. "Just kidding."Gowther says. I kept looking at Gowther and Meliodas. "What the hell?"I sigh. "Oh goddesses up above."I mutter. "You have to work Y/n, everyone in the tavern is, well, the sins that are here, and Elizabeth of course."Captain says. "I'm the girl that forces everyone to eat every crumb of Ban's cooking."I grin. "Too violent."he smiles. "Well, then, I just.....sit back and scare the costumers."I say. "Suits you. Your face is scary enough."Captain says. Ban snickers. "Fuck off."I growl, still hearing them laugh. I grabbed my staff and pressed the middle button. It turned into a spear. I grabbed it in midair and chucked it at Ban.

Ban took it from out of his chest and threw it to Captain. Captain caught it and threw it at King, Who caught it and threw it to Gowther. Gowther grabbed it, pressing a button to make it retract and then he threw it to me. I caught it and put it in my holster. "Where's the princess at?"I ask. "Well, I don't know Gowther do you know?"Captain asks. "Not at all."Gowther replies. I walked the the refrigerator and stuck my head in it. "Anyone think this'll make my head stop hurting?"I ask before sneezing. "Nope!"Captain cheered. "Maybe I need rest. Gowther?"I called to the pink haired sin.

{Gowther's pov}
I felt a weird feeling in my chest like my heart was about to jump right out. "Yes Y/n?"I ask. "I need some tomato soup, can you go into the town and buy me some?"she groans as she grabbed a water from the fridge. "Okay."I say. I snap my fingers, making 3 cups of tomato soup appears. I give them to her. "Thanks Gowther."she smiled. "Your welcome."I smiled.