"Bath with me?" I whisper, looking up at him. He nods and kisses my lips gently. Once the bath is full I turn the taps off and pull out of Jamie's arms. He puts the 'do not disturb' sign on my room door handle as I begin getting undressed.

Once I'm naked I turn to get into the bath, catching a glimpse of him watching me whilst leaning against the door frame. "You're so beautiful.." his gaze is dark and bright, eyes full of adoration and something else... love I think.

"Shhh" I flush sinking into the bubbles and hot water. Jamie pulls his T-shirt over his head and undoes his belt before taking his jeans and boxers off. He goes to get in so I move forward for him to get behind me. I lean back against him once he's sat down and he wraps his arms around me.

"You are, and I'll tell you everyday until you see it yourself" he whispers against my hair, and I suddenly have the urge to cry. No ones ever treated me the way Jamie does, he's never once failed to make me feel special and beautiful and loved, even though we haven't said that yet.

A tear falls from my eye and I catch it quick, wiping it away. "Hey what's up?" He lifts my chin so I look at him side on, a slight frown on his beautiful face at the sight of my teary eyes. "You just make me feel so special and happy, I've never felt that before" I mumble as my bottom lip quivers from unshed tears. He pulls me close to him and kisses me gently, wiping my cheeks as a few tears fall.

"You deserve to feel like that. I'm so glad it's me that gets to make you feel like it" he kisses me a few more times and then pulls me to his chest, I wrap my arms around his neck and listen to his heartbeat as I control my emotions.

Jamie washes my hair and I wash his in return. We share the odd kiss in between, once were all washed and clean we get out, Jamie wraps me in a big fluffy towel and I giggle as I make my way to the bedroom I dry and then wrap the towel around my hair and put the white fluffy dressing gown on that was already in my hotel room waiting.

"What room service d'ya want babe?" I call through to Jamie, who's still in the bathroom sorting the bath water out, as I sit cross legged on the bed. "Think I'm gonna have burger with fries" he walks through to the bedroom with just a towel about his waist. His hair is dripping wet drops down his chest and oh my he looks heavenly like that.

I stare at him open mouthed, drinking in the sight of him. "Earth to Dakota?" He laughs laying on the bed next to me. I blink a few times and bring myself back to planet earth. "Ummmm, I think I want you for dinner tonight." I fan myself with the room service menu jokingly.

"Hmmm maybe for dessert if you're lucky baby" he winks as he strokes my thigh with his hand, and I giggle at him ordering our food to my room before I lay down next to him. "I'm always lucky" I smirk at him, leaning over and placing soft kisses on his lips.

His hand continues to travel up my thigh, to my bum, then round the front and I groan against his neck as he pushes two fingers into my folds slowly. "Jamie... uh" I moan and he moves them in and out slowly, watching me with adoration on his face.

I feel myself getting closer the more he pushes them into me, I grip his upper arm to try and steady his fingers. "I can't hold on much longer" I pant, throwing my head back into the pillow. He kneels up and pulls the towel from his waist, pulling his fingers from out of me and before I know it he's pushing his hard member inside of me.

He moves fast and I know it won't be long for him either, our moans mingle together as I lean up and kiss him, wrapping my legs around him. "Dakota.." he pants into my ear when we pull away from the kiss, he pushes into me once more and we both come apart together...

——
*Jamie's POV*

After holding Dakota in my arms for what felt like forever after our love making, I nip back into my room to grab some clean night clothes before going back to her room.

She's laying on her bed when I come back in, room service arrived and it smells heavenly. "Mmm I'm so hungry!" I say as I sit on the bed next to her, she sits up and passes me a plate then grabs her own plate. "I waited for you, because I'm cute like that" she shrugs and puts a chip in her mouth, smiling cutely at me. I chuckle, lean forward and kiss her gently. "You are very cute" I reply, starting to eat my dinner as she does the same.

I look to the tv and realise they're speaking French. "Babe, why are you watching this?" I frown as I finish off my chips. "Everything is in French! There's nothing To watch for us" she pouts as she finishes her dinner too.

"then, maybe we can just make out all night" I shrug to which she raises her eyebrows. "Well I can't really turn that offer down!" She grins and I have to laugh at her expression. "Well baby, I'm all yours" she takes that as her queue and she dives to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

We lay on our sides facing each other gazing into each other's eyes. I stroke her cheek with my thumb and she has a shy smile on her face. God she's beautiful, she makes me feel things I've never felt for anyone before.

"You know, nobody has ever made me feel as special as you make me feel..." she whispers, her eyes bright. "I'll make sure you get to feel like it forever" I say sincerely.

"You're the most beautiful, kindest, intelligent woman I know, and I'm so glad you're mine.." I whisper, leaning over to kiss her gently. When I pull away she has tears in her eyes and down her cheeks.

"Oh Jamie, the feelings you make me feel..." she sounds so emotional as she speaks, and I wipe her tears away as they fall. She moves closer until we are nose to nose, and she kisses me a few times on the lips.

"I love you..." she whispers, and my heartbeat speeds slightly. Loved by this beautiful woman, how could I be so lucky? "I love you" I whisper back Rubbing my nose with hers.

"You do?!" She's grins a wide grin and she kisses me hard, running her fingers through my hair as she pours all her love into the kiss. "Yes.." I mumble against her lips.

"I have wanted to say that for so long, you have no idea" she giggles against my lips and I smile. "Me too baby.." I smile and kiss her again. We pull away and she puts her head against my chest, closing her eyes as I hold her close.

"One of my favourite places ever is to be in your arms.." she smiles and I hold her closer to me. "I love holding you" I say kissing her head gently. "I mean it you know... I really love you, so much" I can't help but grin. "I know.. I can see it when you look at me.. i love you so much too.." i see her grin too, we lay like this in each other's arms until we both fall to sleep.