Y/N'S P.O.V :

"Shawn is that ugly bitch your girlfriend?" I hear a fan laughing behind us. I tried to ignore it but I knew Shawn had heard it because his grip on my waist got tighter. "She looks so slutty!" The same girl shouted. Shawn clenched his fists. "Calm down." I whispered to him. "This is not ok." He whisper shouted. "She just wants attention. Oh, look there's Camilla." I said trying to get him away. "You can go over. I'll be over in a minute after I've had a word with that girl." He said looking over his shoulder. I just sighed. "Ok." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and then walking over to Camilla.

SHAWN'S P.O.V : 

I watched Y/N walk over to Camilla and then approached the crowd of girls on the side. The girl who had been giving hate to Y/N was stood laughing with some other girls. I approached them taking breaths to calm down. "Oh, hey Shawn." She said waving and smiling. "Where's your slutty girlfriend?" She smirked. "I'm sorry but do you mind?" I said, I didn't really know how to start talking. "Mind what!" She laughed. All the cameras were on us. I looked over at Y/N trying to calm down a little. "Saying stuff about my girlfriend." I was trying to stay calm as I spoke to her. "What? I'm just saying the truth!" She laughed again. "Look at her." I said glancing over at Y/N who was talking and laughing with Camilla. "She's the kindest, cutest and most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. She manages to take my breath away every time I lay my eyes on her. It's not just her looks. Her personality makes me fall even more for her everyday. She doesn't deserve all this hate you 'fans' give. She's done nothing wrong to you guys." I managed to stay calm and I knew it was all being recorded but those were my true feelings. Some of the people around started to cheer and the girl just looked shocked and speechless. I walked over to Y/N and hugged her. I was truly so lucky to have her.  

--------------------------------------------------