Smile through the Pain

Start from the beginning

I smiled and said 'That sounds like a really good idea, Pel also told me that you used to do Aerial hoop classes as-well how would you feel about incorporating an aerial hoop into the duet' Holly looked down and said 'I haven't sat on an aerial hoop since I fell from one at a competition back in 2015', I took Holly's hands and said 'It's ok if you don't want to do it that's fine' Holly looked up and said 'If I did want to do it, could I invite my aerial hoop coaches Kelly and Jasmine to come up and help me with the Choreography' Ashley nodded and said 'That's absolutely fine' Holly smiled and said 'Oh one other thing my sister and her partner are coming to stay this weekend could I bring them to the studio with me and Pel'. I smiled and said 'Of course that's absolutely fine, it would be good to meet your sister properly'.

Holly's POV:

After speaking to Ashley I went into the reception and asked Danielle if I could use the Ballet studio to practice my solo whilst Perri was busy working with Ash and the others on one of the other routines, I sat down on one of the benches and put on my Ballet shoes they were worn out and tattered but they would have to do.

I walked over to the music stereo and plugged in my I-pod and looked through my song list I chose this song.

I stood there for a while listening to the tune and the rhythm and through doing that I came up with an amazing solo which I was really happy with but my feet were screaming at me in pain, I heard the doors open and I turned around to see Perri walking in eating a mars bar he walked over to me and said 'How's the rehearsal going' I smiled and said 'It's going well my sweetheart how's your rehearsal going', Perri kissed me and said 'Yeah it's going well, I came to tell you that Ash would like to see your solo if that's ok with you'. I smiled and said 'No that's fine'.

Perri's POV:

Holly came with me back into Studio 1 and myself, the lads, Danielle, Francesca and Naomi watched Holly perform her solo for the UCAP tour, and it was absolutely incredible I just couldn't stop watching her.

Once she'd finished the last move we all stood up and cheered I ran over and said 'Holly my love that was incredible', Holly smiled at me and then turned to Ashley and said 'What did you think Ash' Ashley's smile got bigger and bigger and said 'It was absolutely incredible Holly your going to wow the crowds'. I smiled at Holly and said 'Can we stop for lunch now Ash I'm starving' Ashley nodded at me and said 'Yes Pel we can stop for lunch now', I walked out into the reception with Jordan and then we went down to the shops to get some lunch.