~1~

Singto and Krist were close, really close, “best bros” is what they called themselves. But they had certain things they didn't talk about, one of those things being the reason behind Krist not hanging out with him on Tuesdays and Fridays. In the beginning of their friendship Singto had asked about it once but Krist just shook it off by telling him he had personal business to take care of on those days. After that Singto never asked about it again and eventually stopped thinking about it, he could still see Krist every other day so it wasn't a big deal right?

Now it's almost like an unspoken tradition between them, every Tuesday and Friday Singto will wait for Krist after his last class and walk him to the dorms where they split with the promise of texting each other in the morning. Today was no different, Singto was waiting outside the lecture hall for Krist while most university students were already enjoying their weekend.

“What took you so long?”

“Come on I didn't even take that long.”

“Anyways let's go.”

They walk in comfortable silence for a while.

“So… you have any plans for tonight yet?”

Krist just nods.

“Ah.”

Singto wants to ask further but he knows he won't get anything out of him anyway so it isn't worth trying.
After a few more minutes they reach the dorms.

“Well I guess I see you tomorrow then right?”

“Yeah I'll text you first thing in the morning, don't worry.”

Krist says with a smirk.

“You know you're not my girlfriend right?”

“I won't text you then.”

“That's not what I meant.”

“So you do want me to text you?”

Krist raises a brow and Singto smacks his arm.

“Will you stop already. I thought you had something to do?”

“Right, yes. I'm gonna go then…”

Krist seems shy all of a sudden.

“Alright see ya. And don't forget to text.”

Singto mumbled the last part but Krist still heard it. He smiles and waves before entering his dorm building.

While Singto was on his way to his own dorm Krist is already setting everything up for tonights stream. It’s Friday and just like every week he is gonna film himself masturbating for money. For those who are a little confused right now let me explain: Krist is a camboy and every Tuesday and Friday at exactly 7 pm he livestreams for money. At first it was just an easy way to get a little extra money but after a while he started to actually enjoy it so he stuck with it. Of course nobody knows about his little secret and he intends it to stay that way. He isn't aware that his best friend unknowingly watches every stream of his and even spends a good amount of his allowance on the boy.
He gets everything ready just in time for the stream to start and when it does he isn't surprised to see a familiar name pop up almost instantly.

Lionboy_0062

The owner of that screen name is none other than Singto who is currently sitting in his own dorm excited for tonight's show. Everything is going fine but then Singto has an idea.
He decides to seek revenge for Krist teasing him today so he texts him.

What he doesn't expect to happen next is hearing a familiar ringtone go off right after he hits send

What he doesn't expect to happen next is hearing a familiar ringtone go off right after he hits send. His eyes widen when he sees the camboy on his screen picking up his phone and instantly throwing it away with a moan after looking at it for a moment.

No. It can't be. It must be just a coincidence right? There is no fucking way. The camboy I've been jerking off to for the past 4 and a half month is… Krist?

Suddenly it all makes sense to him. Why they can't hang out on Tuesdays and Fridays. Why Krist has a camera at his dorm he never uses. And why he said he couldn't text until the next morning. He looks back at his laptop screen his dick still heavy in his hand and starts examining the boy in front of him. Only his lower half is visible and he is sitting on what seems like his bed, yes that's definitely his bed. Singto knows what Krist's bed looks like. He's sat on it thousand of times before. The guy has got one hand wrapped around himself and is using the other to balance himself. The longer he stares at him the more he recognizes Krist. How come he never noticed anything before? It was right in front of him the whole time. He is suddenly ripped from his though when the boy on the screen hits his climax with a high throaty moan. He squeezes his own dick when he hears it and comes almost instantly. Exhausted and sticky he falls back onto his bed, after a moment he can hear the familiar ping indicating the livestream ended and shuts his laptop. He should definitely try to sleep, tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

So this is it for now. I'll try to update as often as possible but no promises.
Please tell me if the length of the chapters are okay because I think they might be too short.
Also in case it wasn't clear all of Singtos dialogue/monologue will be in cursive and Krists will be in bold