"Yes. When you use floo powder, you don't actually feel as if you are being burned alive in fire." Mrs. Snape said as she continued talking to the two other families. 

"Mum, it's almost time to go!" Severus said while glancing at the clock close by and snapping his mother out of her conversation. Mrs. Snape lead the two families and her son over to the brick wall in between Platforms Nine and Ten, giving them instructions on what to do. 

"Are you sure this is safe, Mrs. Snape?" Lily asked nervously, her eyes seeming to be debating on whether she should run through the wall or not. 

"Of course, Lily dear. Now you all better hurry! The Hogwarts Express leaves in ten minutes!" Mrs. Snape said as she ushered the three children towards the wall. Severus was the first one to run through the wall, disappearing once he hit the bricks. The Monrowes and Evans gasped at his disappearance, and then began to chat excitedly about how lovely magic was. Elizabeth and Lily stared at the wall, still debating on whether they were going to run through the wall or not. 

"Together?" Lily asked as she looked over at Elizabeth. 

"Together." Elizabeth stated. The two girls took off running towards the brick wall, squeezing their eyes shut as the saw the bricks only inches from their faces. When the impact of the solid bricks did not come, the girls opened their emerald green eyes, staring in awe at the scarlet train in front of them.  Their families and the Snapes soon joined them, all looking at the scene in awe besides the Snapes. 

"We're going to miss you so much, baby girl." Elizabeth's mother said, as she pulled her daughter to her. Elizabeth hugged her mother tightly. Mrs. Monrowe stroked her daughter's wavy hair, cherishing the moment before her daughter left her.  

"I'm going to miss too." Elizabeth breathed. She pulled away from her mother, smiling widely. 

"Now remember, try not to get into too much trouble." Elizabeth's father said loudly so Elizabeth's mother could hear. "If anyone gives you a problem, teach them a lesson the Monrowe style!" 

Elizabeth laughed at her father's remark, then pulled her parents into one last hug. The Monrowe family pulled away from their embrace, and Elizabeth kissed her parents cheeks. 

"I'll see you at Christmas." Elizabeth said as she gave one last wave to her parents. Her parents waved to her, her mother hiding her face from view as she began to cry. Elizabeth gave one last smile, and headed towards the scarlet train in front of her. She saw a flash of familar hair run past her, and Elizabeth had a feeling that something had went wrong. She raced onto the train after her best friend, carrying her items along with her. 

***

Elizabeth walked around the Hogwarts Express, looking for where Lily had run off to. After about a good five minutes of searching, she found the compartment being occupied by her best friend. 

"Lily, what happened?" Elizabeth asked as she entered the compartment. 

"Tuney hates me! She hates me! All because of Severus!" Lily croaked. Her eyes were red and puffy, signaling that she had been crying moments before. 

"Lily, she doesn't hate you. I bet it will all pass over by the time your home for christmas! Come on, where's that smile? WE ARE GOING TO HOGWARTS! HOGWARTS!" Elizabeth screeched excidetly. She heard a chuckle from behind her, slowly turning around to see who it was. She noticed that in the compartment were two other boys. One with shaggy jet black hair that stuck out in many places, and hazel eyes hidden behind a pair of circular rimmed glasses. The boy next to him had long black hair, and stormy grey eyes.

"Oh, hello." Elizabeth greeted to the two boys. "I'm Lizzy, and this here is Lily."  

"The name's Potter, James Potter." The boy with the glasses greeted. 

"I'm Sirius Black." The grey eyed boy greeted. Elizabeth gave a small smile to the two boys, then proceeded in taking the empty seat next to Lily. Just then, Severus bursted into the compartment and greeted the two girls. The three of them conversed about Hogwarts, slowly forgetting the two boys who were also in the compartment. 

"You better be in Slytherin, Lily. And you too, Elizabeth." Severus stated.

"Slytherin? Who would want to be stuck in that house? I would leave if I got sorted into there." James said as he looked at Severus in disbelief. 

"And what house do you believe is better?" Severus asked, dislike glowing in his dark eyes. 

"Gryffindor, of course! Where dweal the brave at heart!" James yelled proudly, placing his hand over his heart, and thrusting his hand into the air. 

"My whole family has been sorted into Slytherin." Sirius said, looking around at everyone. 

"And I was just beginning to think you were ok!" James exclaimed dramatically. 

"But maybe I'll break that tradition." Sirius stated smugly. Severus rolled his eyes at the two, and turned to talk to Lily.

"Got a problem with that?" James asked suddenly, seeming to have caught Serverus' eye roll. But before Severus could retort, Lily spoke. 

"Come on Sev, Lizzy. We can find somewhere else to sit." Lily stated angrily, her words fuming with anger. She got up and stormed out of the compartment, Severus following close behind her.

"Bye Snivelous!" The two boys sneered, and Elizabeth couldn't help but giggle at the nickname. 

"Better make sure she doesn't kill anyone. Nice meeting you all!" Elizabeth stated as she got up from her seat, giving a wave to the two boys. She walked out of the compartment, heading towards the direction Severus and Lily had headed.  Elizabeth smiled to herself as she thought about the two boys, hoping that maybe they could become better friends during their years at Hogwarts.