Chapter One

Disclaimer- I do not own any of these characters besides Elizabeth and the Monrowes. All Harry Potter stuff belongs to J.K. Rowling.

***

~8 Years Earlier~ 

Third Person P.O.V.  

Elizabeth stood in front of her mirror, pulling a brush through the knots of her long strawberry blonde hair. She allowed it to fall into their natural soft waves, and pinned back a loose piece of hair. She looked into the mirror and smiled triumphantly at her successful attempt to rid herself of her atrocious bed head. A childish gleam played inside of Elizabeth's emerald green eyes as she thought of what day it was. She walked over to her bed and pulled her school trunk to the floor. The heavy trunk opened up, revealing the multiple items that had been packed inside. Elizabeth scanned through the trunk, making sure all the necessities she would need for Hogwarts were packed inside. 

"Elizabeth, sweetie. Please hurry up! The Evans are going to be here any minute!" Elizabeth's mother yelled from downstairs.

"Alright, mum!" Elizabeth yelled as she took one last scan through her trunk. Once she decided she had everything she needed, she shut the trunk and began to drag it towards the door. She hauled the trunk down the steps, being careful not to trip and fall. Slamming the trunk onto the wooden floor, Elizabeth dashed upstairs to grab her snowy owl, Jezebelle, and her wand. Running down the stairs, two steps at a time, Elizabeth reached the landing. She was bouncing up and down with excitement, anxious to get to the train station. The chiming sound of the Monrowe's doorbell filled the quiet house signaling the arrival of a visitor.

"I'll get it, Mum!" Elizabeth yelled, racing to the door. She swung open the door, to reveal a small red haired girl with emerald green eyes that matched Elizabeth's. The only difference between the two pairs of eyes were the fact that Lily's were more of an almond shape as Elizabeth's were more round. Elizabeth smiled broadly at her childhood best friend, pulling her into a hug. 

"I can't believe were both going to Hogwarts!" The two girls squealed, jumping up and down in excitement. 

"Lily, this is just the beginning of our seven year journey. Imagine all the amazing things we get to see, all the amazing things we will get to do." Elizabeth sighed dreamily as she remembered her adventure in Diagon Alley. 

"I can't wait to learn magic, Lizzy! Just imagine all the extraordinary things we will learn how to do!" Lily squealed excitedly. The two girls continued to converse about their future at Hogwarts as they hopped into their cars to drive to King's Cross Station. The two families pulled up into the station, filling out of their cars and making their way through the many people who crowded the train station. Lily and Elizabeth pushed their trolleys that contained their personal items for Hogwarts, practically sprinting around looking for Platform Nine and Three Quarters. 

"Lily! Elizabeth!" The two girls turned to see a greasy black haired boy running towards them, almost stumbling over the trolley as he reached them. 

"Hello, Sev." Lily said happily as she waved to her best friend, aside from Elizabeth. Elizabeth gave Severus a small fake smile, trying to hide the fact that she really didn't like him that much. Elizabeth found Severus to be more of a stalker, always following Lily around like a lost puppy. "Now Sev, do you happen to know where Platform Nine and Three Quarters is?"

"Yes. All you have to do is run through that brick wall over there." Severus said as he pointed towards the brick wall between Platforms Nine and Ten. 

"Ha Ha, Sev. Very funny. Now seriously, where's the platform?" Elizabeth asked, staring at Severus with disbelief. 

"I'm serious. You can ask my mum!" Severus exclaimed. The Monrowes, Evans, and Severus's' mother joined the three children. The Monrowes and Evans were asking Mrs. Snape all about magic.