Chapter Five

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or any of these characters besides Elizabeth Monrowe, Mr. and Mrs. Monrowe, Rosella, and Felicity Sparks. All others belong to J.K. Rowling. 

***

Felicity's P.O.V. 

        Ding. Ding. Ding.   

A soft, distant pinging sound rang through my ears, causing my sleeping form to stir lazily. I tired to ignore it and focus on the marvelous dream I was experiencing, but it wasn't that simple. The pinging became more prominent within seconds, almost turning into some sort of bullhorn blaring sharp dings into my eardrums. The sudden change startled me out from my sleepy daze.  A reddish glow was all I saw from behind my closed eyelids. I opened my blue orbs, taking in the numerous rays of sunlight pouring in from the open window of the bedroom. I sat upright, stretching out my joints and popping my neck from side to side. I let out a sigh, felling content as I preformed my usual morning routine.  I dropped my shoulders back, letting my muscles loosen. My fingers then reached over to my muggle phone and shut off the alarm. 

"Morning Felicity." I heard a voice say next to my ear. I jumped back, startled to see the pair of hazel green eyes hidden behind circular rimmed glasses starring at me. 

"Bloody hell, James! When did you get in here?" I shrieked, throwing my hands up in the air and hitting him in the face in the process.  

"I was trying to get you up before Peter ate all the food." He groaned as he flopped onto his back. I snickered quietly, watching with a playful gleam in my eyes as he glared at me. 

"There is no way Peter would be up before me." I said, knowing there was something he wanted. James never woke up this early. And he certainly never tried to save me food. "That's impossible." 

"But Remus would. And Elizabeth." James retorted, a smirk falling onto his face as he saw the worry in my eyes. "Plus we have some more pranks to plan." He added nonchalantly. And the truth comes out. He needed my ideas for pranks.

"I knew you wanted something!" I laughed while rolling my eyes at him. "I'll be down when breakfast is ready." 

"Fine. But, wake up Elizabeth while your at it." James grumbled, rolling off the side of the bed and walking towards the sleeping figure on the other side of the room. I laughed quietly to myself as he flicked her head and walked then quickly out of the room. 

"Mmmhhhhmmm." Elizabeth muttered as she thrashed under the sheets. James' flick did the trick at waking her up.

"Morning, Liz." I yawned while I blinked, adjusting my eyes to the morning light and trying to snap them fully awake. I inhaled a few times, doing what was known as yoga fire breaths to renew and calm my senses.  With each inhale, I could smell the sweet aroma of food Mrs. Potter was cooking for breakfast. Just thinking about her cooking sent a mouth watering sensation to my taste buds and left a craving hunger in the pit of my stomach. Her cooking was probably my favorite part about coming to James'. I could never get enough. And now I really wanted breakfast!   

"Let me sleep." Elizabeth moaned as she flipped to her side on the bed opposite of mine.   

"I'll be back in thirty minutes for you." I negotiated while my thumbs fiddled on my muggle phone, setting a reminder to wake her up in thirty minutes. I cocked my head to the side after I was finished, only too see she had fallen asleep again. Her soft snores filled the silent room, rebounding off the walls and echoing into my ears. I watched her for a few moments, admiring how angelic and innocent she looked as she slept. Elizabeth really was something. She was special, special in a way I couldn't explain. It was like a feeling inside my head. I knew she would become something great. I just didn't know exactly what she would do to achieve her greatness.