Chapter 10

AN *** I’m so sorry I haven’t uploaded in a while but I have been very busy and a lot of things have been happening, with school starting soon I don’t know how often I’ll upload but I’ll try my best. Also most of you might be wondering why Emily hates Tiffany so much but that will come up in the next few chapters … Tiffany will be played by Emily Osment. enjoy ***********

***********DON’T FORGET! COMMENT, VOTE, FAN************

Chapter 10

Adam’s POV:

I sat on my bed in my room thinking about everything I have done to Emily this couple days and I can’t help but feel guilty. I’ve been such a dickhead and I will never forgive myself, how could I have done this after promising her that I would never leave her after what happened to our mom. Why was I so mad that she was hanging out with Jason so much? He’s a good guy but why don’t I trust him? I hear a door open and close and automatically knew it was Emily. Should I talk to her or not? Oh What the heck! I’m talking to her.

I walked out of my bedroom and knocked on her door

“Who is it?” I heard her ask

“It’s me, please Em can I come in?” I asked with sadness coming through the word

“Go Away” she said before turning on music so she wouldn’t hear me calling.

I made my way back to my room and fell down on my bed, I really messed up. Why am I such a dickhead.

Emily’s POV:

After Adam came in my room I turned on the music and cried, just hearing his voice made me want to cry. I’ve thought of hating him but I can’t, I’m just mad that he would break a promise and then bring Jason into the story. Right now only Jace could make me happy. I started working on homework until Dad called me down for dinner.

Sitting at the dinner table was awkward, Adam kept glancing at me and dad was trying to make small talk. I finished my dinner rather quickly and excused myself, I couldn’t handle being in the same room as Adam for more than 1 minute, it’s just weird and unfamiliar. I got ready for bed and just drifted off to sleep, hoping to wake up from this horrible nightmare.

******next day******

Emily's POV:

I woke up with an uneasy feeling in my stomach, its started rising and I darted to the bathroom, making it in time to the toilet. Dad came rushing in my room when he heard me running to the bathroom. He held my long hair back while I threw up

“Awe sweetheart, I think it’s better you stay home today” my dad said still holding my hair. I couldn’t speak so I just nodded.

I washed my mouth about 5 times to get the horrid taste out of it. I lied in bed closing my eyes and drifting back to sleep.

Jason’s POV:

I saw Adam arrive at school alone, he looked like shit. I wanted to ask him about Emily but I know they’re not talking so I decided not to. I thought maybe she’s ride with Alice and Steph but when I noticed them arriving alone, I got worried, I ran to them

“Hey girls” I smiled

“Hey Jace” they said in unison and then laughed.

“Where’s Em?” I asked sounding way more concerned than I wanted to.

“Oh, She’s home sick” said Alice

“Is she alright?” I asked

“No doofus! She’s obviously sick” replied Steph rolling her eyes.

“Don’t mind her, she woke up on the wrong side of the bed” said Alice smiling at me

“Oookay! What’s wrong with Em?” I asked again and feeling a bit awkward with the way Steph was scowling at everyone

“She’s got the stomach flu I think, she woke up throwing up” said Alice with a sad smile

“Oh okay, Thanks Alice” I said while waving goodbye and making my way to my bike.

As I climbed on my bike I had one thought in mind and one only. Make Emily feel better.

_____________________________________________________________________________

***Sorry this is short but lots of things have been going on. School starts soon but I’ll try to make time for this story, I might be uploading every 2 days so it gives me time to work on the chapters and make them good for you guys. Lots of love xx************