——-
We lay chatting and talking for what feels like ages. Jamie strokes his hand through my hair repeatedly, it even made me nod back off to sleep once or twice. It's now 12:00 in the afternoon, Jamie's flicking through the tv channels and I'm still tucked nice and warmly into his side.

I yawn and he chuckles "what's funny?" I narrow my eyes at him, lifting my head to look at him. "You. How can you still be tired after a night's sleep and two naps?" He raises his eyebrows. "Because you tired me out with last night's shenanigans and this morning!" I nudge him as I sit up and stretch.

"Hmmm, I like tiring you out" he laughs and I giggle with him as I climb out of his bed and put his shirt from last night on. "Well I'm hungry now so to make up for you making me tired you can cook me food" I smile sarcastically at him, grab his shirt from last night and put it on before wandering off to the en-suite bathroom to use his toilet.

After I wash my hands, I walk back to the bedroom and he's sat up putting some shorts on. "What do you want to eat?" He asks. "Hmmm, pancakes!" I grin patting my tummy.

"Pancakes it is" he grins back and goes to make the bed whilst I tidy away our clothes from last night. I fold my dress and pants and place them on his bed, leaving a mental note to pack them to take home.

"Is it okay if I shower?" I ask shyly, looking up to jamie as he stops to stand in front of me. "Silly, you don't have to ask.. of course you can" he slides his hands round my waist and I put my arms around his neck. "Thank you" I smile and kiss him, making it last. He pinches my bum gently as we pull away.

"I'm going to start cooking" he says as he walks into the en-suite bathroom. He opens a cupboard and reaches the top shelf. "Here's some fresh towels, just put them in the laundry bin when you've finished with them" he hands me them and I can't help my grin.

"You're such a gentleman.. now get out, I wanna shower" I pout, slapping his bum gently as he walks out the door. "Fine fine. I'll see you shortly" he closes the door and I put the shower on to warm up.

I gaze at my appearance in the mirror. My lips are swollen, my eyes are bright despite the bags under them, my 'just fucked' hair looks good for a change and I feel so full of energy and life. Jamie is already having a positive effect on me. I hope this lasts forever.

I decide to push my emotions and feeling to the back of my mind and I get into the shower, using his shampoo and conditioner .

Once I've washed my body and I'm done I wrap a towel around my head and one around me. I head back to his room to my bag and get my clothes out. I begin to get a little flustered when I realise I haven't packed my toothbrush. How can I be so stupid?! It's the most important thing!

I chew my bottom lip as I walk to the bathroom again, I grab Jamie's toothbrush and decide to use his. I walk back to the bedroom when I've cleaned my teeth, giggling to myself.

I slip my bra and clean underwear on, I slip into  my leggings and put my baggy white top that I tie at the side. I ruffle my hair with my other towel and put them both into the laundry bin.

I'm just packing last nights clothes into my bag when the smell of fresh pancakes fill my nose, making my stomach rumble.

I put my bag on the floor by his bed and decide to find him. Walking through to the kitchen I hear music playing from the speaker in his living room, and Jamie is softly singing to the song whilst flipping a pancake. I grin and decide to watch him for a few seconds.

"Mmm something smells delicious" I walk over and wrap my arms around him from behind, kissing his naked back several times. "They'll be ready soon. Are you ready to be amazed? I've been told my pancakes are out of this world" 

"I'm so ready!" I giggle sitting at the breakfast bar in front of one of the plates he's set out. Along with the plates there's a selection of toppings; we've got orange, sugar, a bowl of mixed berries, cinnamon, peanut butter, chocolate sauce, Maple syrup, whipped cream and freshly cooked bacon

He sets four pancakes on each plate and my mouth waters, they smell heavenly. "Help yourself to any of the topping" he says and I watch him take the maple syrup and loads his plate with bacon.

I decide to go for some berries and whipped cream. We eat them fairly fast, finding out that we're both just as hungry.

——-
"They were delicious! Thank you babe" I lean over and kiss his cheek, grabbing his plate and taking them away. "You're most welcome. Leave them I can do it" he answers as I start loading the dishwasher.

"I wanna help! It's okay" I giggle, turning the dish washer on when I've loaded everything into it. I feel Jamie wrap his arms around my from behind and nestle my neck at the side.

He kisses my neck softly and I lean my head to the other side so he can. "I'm going to shower, you can just make yourself at home, watch tv, whatever you wanna do" I don't know why, but his comment makes me smile widely. "Okay" I turn in his arms and kiss him gently.

——-
*Jamie's POV*
As I shower, I smile to myself thinking about me and Dakota, I can't believe she's finally mine! But she'll have to go soon... this thought makes me feel a little sad. I want her here all the time.

I try to stop my emotions as I get out the shower and change, I can't ask her to move in, it's way too soon.. but is it? We've known each other nearly five years? Just because we've only just slept together doesn't mean we don't know each other?

I stop my thoughts altogether and decide to go back to my girl, who I find laying on my sofa talking to someone on the phone. 'Oh mama, I've had the best time.. it's so good to be in someone's company, not just with Zep all the time." She sighs, I don't really want to interrupt her so I walk slowly into the kitchen, grabbing myself some water; I think she catches glimpse of me because she wraps up Her conversation on the phone.

"Mom, ill text you when I'm on my way to pick Zeppelin up okay? I have to go now.. love you too.. bye" she puts her phone on the side and sits up as I sit down. "Everything okay?" I ask, to which she nods and curls into my side instantly, I lean back and stroke my hand up and down her arm.

"Sure?" There's something wrong I can tell.
"I don't want to go home and be on my own again." She sighs. "You'll never be on your own, not really.. you'll have me.. just not there with you" my heart breaks for her but makes me wonder if she feels how I feel about her leaving.

"You could, stay with me for a few days?" She asks me quietly and I grin. "Okay" Kissing her hair gently as I nod. "Really?" She giggles, sounding shocked. Her giggle will always make my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah.. just tell me when you want to head back and I'll go pack a few bits, clothes and stuff" I place my hand on hers on my chest and entwine our fingers. "I'll make sure I pack my toothbrush though" I smirk nudging her. She looks at me shocked, before bursting into fits of laughter and I follow suit, laughing with her.

"I can't believe I forgot mine! What a dummy! Sorry for using yours" she covers her face, giggling. "Don't be sorry, i don't mind" I kiss her lips gently and she cuddles into me more.

Comments are appreciated as always!! Thank you :)