Chapter :- 5

The room was dark, so dark that if the fire was not burning at the fireplace then no one would be able to see anything. Loud music blared, people danced while drunk.

Amongst the drunk people sat a man in his mid twenties,  his face gave the look of a criminal. He too had a glass of wine in his hands. His hairs looked like he had dyed them recently.

The bartender made another glass,  gave him a doubtful look but then soon gave him his glass.  " Don't drink too much Kenny.  You need to be in your senses if you want to go home. " The bartender said.

Kenny gave him a look of annoyance and threw the glass on floor,  shattering it.  The music stopped hearing the commotion, everyone stepped aside to give him space.  " Don't tell me what to do!  I can drink 100 bottles of this shit and still remain in my senses! " He yelled as he took hold of the bartender's collar.  The man shook with fear.  He knew he was no where near to Kenny's strength.

To his luck a loud voice boomed and everyone made more space for the person to come.  A man in his early forties enter. He had long beard and his hairs were roughened. " What the hell happened?" He roared.

" Dad it was this bartender!  He started it! " Kenny suddenly put the whole blame on the innocent man.  Everyone else started gossiping,  all discussing how Kenny started this fight. 

" Stop everyone!  And you Kenny,  get the hell out of this place! " The man yelled as he pointed to the gate. Kenny threw another glass down and moved out of the gates cursing his dad.

" You'll regret doing this! " He yelled behind him and shut the door with a lot of force, almost pulling it out.

" I wish someone thought this stupid boy some manners! " His dad said and stormed back inside his cabin.

" Your wish is my command," Tiara smirked and left the room, following her first target.

The clouds covered the sky, raindrops slowly traced her cheeks, giving her the strength, creating music as they reached the ground as if showing her their support. The lights have gone out by now, snowflakes slowly falling too. It was a scene none had ever witnessed but what was to happen today was rare as well.

Kenny kicked some water in anger, few curse words leaving his mouth at the same time. " Why are you following me?" He turned around and questioned her.

" Your dad wants someone to teach you manners." She replied with equal confidence. He rose one of his dark brown brows, stared at her for a moment then started laughing. Tiara cringed hearing the same laugh years later, her heart increased its pace but what didn't change was her confidence. Even through the huge adrenalin rush inside her body, she could feel her determination to punish this bastard in front of her.

" Have we met before?" He asked. Tiara wanted to yell at him, tell him that she was the same girl he left to die, the same girl he tortured brutally but the mere fact that he didn't recognize her proved that she was just another one of his toys.

" I saw a news yesterday, it was about a 15 year old being raped." She said, enjoying how the color of his face started fading.

" I saw your face in the list of rapists." She completed. His expressions changed from fear to realization and then again to fear.

" You are Tiara, Tiara Millan!"

" Well hello to you too Mr rapist." She waved her hands, a smirk playing on her lips. Kenny turned around, ready to run away from her.

"Un..Un..Un. Don't even try. My brothers and the whole police team is out there to torture you. One step away from me and you'll die." She said, now just a hand distance from him. She wanted so badly to kill him at the moment but the devil inside her stopped her from giving him such an easy death.

" What do you want?" He asked.
" Follow me and don't even try to act smart. One step and your house will turn to ashes." She signaled towards the bombs she had fitted before approaching him.

" You won't get away with this." He said through gritted teeth.

" Trust me, I'm not planning to. Not at least till your last breath." She said and made him walk back to the dark corridors, the same place which saw her dying every second.

" I hope you remember this place." She gestured towards the empty dust-filled corridors. Before he could analyze the situation, he felt something hit him on his head and the world turned dark for him.

The snow had stabilized by now. The weather outside was beautiful, hiding the true darkness on a pained heart. Tiara tired him to a chair, wore a mask, covered every single part of his body with wires and finally left the tap open to fill the room with water.

Aarush was the supposed to be cameraman, even his heartbeat increased, the fear of seeing his love turning evil was too much for him to handle but even he couldn't deny that he enjoyed it. He wanted to torture him more, to teach him a lesson for laying hands on a girl, on his girl.

Tiara took some water and splashed it on his face, bringing Kenny back to senses. The horrified expression on his face was no less when he saw her holding the end terminals of wires.

He screamed for help, yelled at Tiara, begged her to let him go but even he had no clue how melodious his cried we're to Tiara's ears. She suddenly started hitting him on his face, slapping him the same way they did to her. Her finger marks bearing the proof of how hurt she was actually from the inside.

Aarush watched the whole scene quietly, tears stained his cheeks as he saw her filled with so much frustration. He knew she needed to get it all out but still, even he couldn't let go of the feeling that something was off about Tiara. She might have grown into a beautiful lady but the scared, hurt girl inside her was still in the cage. The girl who could not be free until and unless the mature lady takes her revenge.

Screams brought him back to reality. Tiara had released the wires in the water and switched the plush on. Both of them were out of water but the effect current in the room was still felt by them. A satisfied smirk played on Tiara's lips as she saw her first culprit burning alive.

" After he's dead, circulate the footage to each and every tv channel and social media sites. I want them all to know that I'm back." She said as she turned away from him and started walking away.

" And don't forget to mention that it's a warning to each and every rapist out there.

Be aware,

She is back for Her Revenge."

She said and left, leaving a shocked yet proud Aarush behind her. The room was filled with screams but his ears only repeated her voice, making him smile even after seeing an almost fleshless body in front of him.