3. The Dirty Robber

It's 6:00 p.m. now and Chloe drives the girls to the bar/restaurant. "Here we are. Ladies, welcome to The Dirty Robber. Our whole family spends time here after work almost daily. Sometimes even for lunch. Their food is quite good here. Korsak is buying the place before he retires."

"And no more than two drinks per person." Beca added. "It's our first day here, so we're not dealing with a bunch of drunk sisters tonight."

The Bellas all groaned. "Nice try. But Beca's right. And if you don't follow her rules, you'll be doing 30 laps instead of 15 at tomorrow's practice." Chloe said and led them into the place.

"Here we are!" Maura cheered. "The rest of our family has finally arrived."

The redhead laughed. "Chill, Mom. Hi, Everyone! These are The Bellas. You've all met Aubrey before." She said pointing to the said blonde.

"Hello again." Aubrey greeted as she sat next to Frost.

The girls all sat around the table, Chloe between Beca and Jane. "Bellas, this is Barry Frost. He's my godfather." Chloe said pointing to the only black guy at the table. "This is Vincent Korsak, my grandmother Angela, and my ma's younger brother Frankie."

"Hello." The Bellas greeted.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend and the captain of our group Beca." The senior said kissing the freshman's cheek. "This is Stacie, she's Aubrey's girlfriend. Fat Amy, Denise, Lilly, Jessica, Ashley, and Cynthia-Rose."

"Hi, Ladies. Nice to meet you." Everyone, but Jane and Maura greeted.

"Well, now that introductions are over with, first round of drinks on me." Frankie said.

"A virgin Strawberry Daiquiri, please Uncle Frankie." Chloe said.

Frankie looks on confused. "Why virgin, Chlo? I've never known you to not drink at least one alcoholic drink."

The redheaded senior looks bashful. "I'm pregnant. Beca and I are expecting our first baby in about nine months."

There's gasps from all around with a few shocked faces and a few confused faces. The only ones not reacting other than trying to hide their smiles are Maura and Jane. "Chloe Rizzoli!" Came Angela's angry voice.

Chloe and Beca jumped slightly. "Grandma, please don't. I'm 22 and in love. Just be happy for me. Ma and Mom approve. Why can't you?" Chloe asked.

Angela opened her mouth to say something when Jane cut her off. "Don't, Ma. Say one negative thing, and I will personally make sure Pop is over for the next Sunday family dinner."

The eldest Italian huffed and kept her mouth shut. "Ok! Drinks anyone?" Frankie cut the awkward silence.

"Beer for me please." Beca said raising her hand.

Jane looks at her. "Now that's my kinda girl!" She cheered giving the young brunette a high five. "If I wasn't having my own kid, I'd be drinking one with you."

Beca smiled. "I'll have a beer too." Maura said. Everyone looks at her. When she notices, she raises an eyebrow. "What?!?"

"Since when do you drink beer instead of wine?" Frost asked the question on everyone's mind.

"Jane asked me to try one once when it was just the two of us and I actually quite liked it. Normally I do drink wine, but Beca shouldn't feel like the only beer girl tonight." The M.E. explained and winked at the said brunette.

They all shrugged it off as Frankie wrote down everyone else's order.

The gathering for dinner and drinks went smoothly. All of The Bellas only had two drinks in fear of doing 30 laps tomorrow. Chloe's were both virgins of course as were Jane's. It's now 9:30 p.m. and everyone is headed home.