"Should we practice kissing so we're ready for the big day?" I ask, a flirtatious tone in my voice.

He looks down at me shocked. "Now where is this coming from?"

I shrug, smirking. "Maybe I just miss your lips on mine."

He smirks at me before pulling me towards the corner of the hallway we were in. He pins me against the wall and I have to catch my breath from adrenaline that just started pumping in me in that swift motion. He leans close to my ear to the point where I can feel the warmth of his breath and smell the toothpaste he used this morning.

"Anything you want babe." And with that his lips were on mine in a lust-driven passion.

I gasp, not thinking he would actually do this, allowing him to slide his tongue in. I kiss him back with just as much passion and lust. As we pull apart, his lips slowly released from between my teeth and we starred at each other as out of breath messes.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers in my hear and I hate as I begin to blush.

We pull away from the wall and I finally stand on my own, a blush still on my cheeks and the feeling of fire in my stomach. 

I lean close to his ear and whisper, "Let's save that for the bedroom."

I hear as his breath hitches and he looks at me with pleading eyes. I send him another smirk from earlier and begin walking away.

"See you later, I've got a show to get ready to." I smile as I hear the groan from behind me and continue walking.

I honestly do not know what just got into me but I can not wait until we get back to the hotel. I'm actually excited to see where my flirting got me.

I smirk to myself before going to the girls locker room. I sigh just knowing the girls will be there and they will give me a hard time. 

Ugh, fucking Sasha.

Taking a deep breath, I plant a plain look on my face before walking in. It gets silent as I walk in before I hear giggling.

Why do I insist on having the workers bring my bags here? Oh right, maybe because it's a fucking women's locker room and I am a woman. I deserve to feel comfortable here. I guess I need to find a new place. A bathroom doesn't seem so bad right now.

I walk over to my bags and sit down on the bench in front of them. I could feel everyone's eyes on the back of my head and I honestly felt like crying. I feel so uncomfortable and it sucks.

I hate to sound so weak but it is something no one should feel.

As I i go to grab my gear from my suitcase, I hear someone getting close to me. I lookup and come face to face with Sasha.

"Not so tough now huh?" Sasha laughs, twirling her hair in her hand.

I shoot up, honestly over her shit. "What Sasha? Not so tough now what? As I recall, I did absolute fucking jack shit nothing to you and all you do is act like a fucking dumb  bobble head ass bitch! Leave the fuck alone as I do you and grow the fuck up. That goes for all you simple minded female as well, this is our job, fucking act like it."

With that, I grab all of my things and storm out angrily.

When I'm out of the locker room and in a random hall way, I let out a scream of anger. 

I literally did nothing! She was the one who texted me the other day after I told her off for doing the same stuff she is doing always. Then today she tries to make me seem weak in front of the other girls by saying that? Hell no, I can stand up for myself. She literally only wants problems and I am so tired of it. She can sit her jealous ass down because I know that's why she hates me. I am truly better than her and she can not accept that fact so she tries top start shit with me.