Chapter 2

gif belongs to scoobydoos on Tumblr

You push open the big heavy red doors- or gates to hell as you like to describe it- as you enter school once more. Listening to your music as you walk down the busy halls where students are grabbing their books for first class. You ignore everyone who waves at you, making remarks of the music you've played over the speaker. As the words of your angry parents echo in your head.

"What were you thinking Y/n?! Playing piano over the speaker?! You should be in class! Getting your grades up and getting your act straight"

Hearing the disappointing words from your angry mother from last night. Where she pace up and down the lounge room to scold you and give you a punishment.

You dully enter your lock combination and open the red door, which is cover with stickers and polaroid pictures of friends. You grab your book for first class and close the door. Ready to head to first class.

"I'm impress you actually done something like this. But if you think about pulling another stunt again and pulling me out of a meeting again. You will be sorry, got it? I don't have time to deal with you so get your shit together"

Came the hash words your father warn you last night in the car when he drove you to (M/n) house. Giving his own form of punishment.

Isn't it great having divorce panthers? You get two birthdays, two Christmas and two punishments.

You sigh softly and decide that now was a good time to put away your beloved cassette tape. As you place your item in your pocket, hidden from public eye. A group comes towards you.

"Hey Y/n" came the fake voice of the popular group. You're going to get a headache today.

Facing the group of five, you give a dully greeting; "hi?".

The girls behind the ring leader giggle, ready for the leader to say whatever she's going to say. As the ringleader bite her lip, trying to contain her laughter. She ask with a sickening sweet smile; "I was wondering if i could make a request and get you to play Twelfth Street Rag over the speaker today. If you could get it to play during history that be even better! Think you can do it?"

And that is number 10 of 'request music' joke. Jeez, i'm not even in class yet and i've reach double digits. You thought bitterly. Giving the red hair girl a force bitter smile. "Sure Claire, i' see what i can do but don't get disappointed if i play something else instead." Came your remark as you push through the giggling group and enter your class.

Already done with the day.

-

If you were done for the day earlier, you are now done with the century. It's now mid day, you already had recess and now having your class before lunch. Which is gym! Your least favourite class. You've been ask 28 times now to play a song over the speaker. 28 times! 'Fucking hell, at least ask me in a creative way. Everyone keeps asking the same thing' can i make a request'. Like, is it hard to be more creative, dammit!' You curse to yourself. Annoyed by being ask the same thing over and over again.

It doesn't help that your parents words are still ringing in your head. Never giving you a moment of peace.

"Honestly, Y/n. I know it's been hard for you lately, it's been hard for me too but grow up!"

"If i get another call from School, you will be so sorry. Jesus, Y/n, I have to work to keep you in school, i don't have time to listen to your shit"

One tries to understand while the other is blunt. But both want you to 'grow up'. Whatever that means. You scoff at the idea and head inside the basketball area. Also known as the gym where you see your class getting warm up. Walking over to your friends, you stretch along with them. Listening to their conversation in hopes to calm down.

don't you forget about me || John Bender x reader ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें