Chapter 4

My alarm clock goes off at 5:50 precisely. I groggily walk across my room and open the shades so brighten up my room, for the chance that if I don't.. well I might go back to sleep.

By 6:20 my hair is straightened and I am in the middle of the hardest decision of my life, and that is deciding what to wear to school. I end up with a white shirt that says "RADICAL" and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, of course with matching black and white Converse.

Then I grab a pack of Little Bites chocolate chip muffins and walk to the bus stop with Mae. When the bus arrives I walk towards an open seat smack dab in the center of the bus on the right hand side. Once everybody is finally seated, the bus is once again in motion. Instantly, I grab my earbuds and jam them in the little headphone jack in my iPhone. I unlock it and go into my music, selecting Fashionably Late by Falling In Reverse. Ahh music to my ears (once again 100% pun intended).

I'm jamming out...it's nine o'clock on the dot at the spot and i'm hanging with her friends again great taste beautiful place and you're fashionably late...then a wad of gum gets thrown at my head, and of course just happens to hit me and get stuck in my blonde locks. Just my luck.

Then I hear behind me: " Hahaha look at that loser with gum in her hair!!" Everybody erupts into laughter, except for me. Even Mae was laughing so hard she was crying..what a sister she is. I look out for her and love her. I try to protect her from anything and everything I can, to say the least.

Finally we make it to the school and I rush into the bathroom. I find an open stall, and attempt to lock it. But much to my dismay, it didn't HAVE a lock. Classy..